Home

what version do you guys use?

slimking

I play on 1.04 and will probably stay that way. Most of the servers are running it, and that is what I most comfortable with. I never played 1.02 (didn't have the game yet) and never knew about that when I got it. I just went to 1.03 and then 1.04 when it came out.

Oh well, I just like to play, it's all fun for me, none of this "ownage" crap. I play with friends that just like to have fun and goof around, but can also be serious to when we want to play for real. :D

It's all how you perceive it.

Peace

1.4 and it a shame im a good 1.3 player but nowdays 1.3 is dying slowly it even impress me that Homelan Duel isnt gone by now

and about others 1.2 ROCKED! now that called a freakin Light Saber

The red stance could one hit,A Clear shot with red stance and the guy was death

Pivot DFA rocked

it required some skill when u dfa

Oh Well i found my perfect place on 1.4 a GREAT 1.3 setting server filled with people well there one prob i got over 100 ping but hey evrything that like 1.3 im game!

Go to 1.04 and then download Promod and Jedimod. Jedimod because it is twice as fun as reg JK2 and Promod for the intense saber combat. As for me, I am glad that the backstabbing 1.03 is going the way of the dodo. At least with Promod you need real skill to win, and Jedimod too if its setup correctly. Regular 1.04 is a little dull. The backstabs are near impossible to hit and the saber damage is far too low. But some servers run realisticsabercombat 2, which does help.

Archived