Home

Help A Clan thay will die with out help

Yom

PLez!! oUR CLAN -=||=- is dieing and it has fallen down to 3 now me Evil Andy and ASP are the last of a good clan and -=|Lyger|=- is now gone and all I am asking is for a lil help form u People that are not in clans or people looking to get out of a clan that u are in and in to a better one.

Move this Thread if u must but i shall not give up our fight to stay alive!!!!

-=|Yom|=-

I can advertise your clan on jk2 if you want but if your clan does not work out you could join the clan im in:) we got a website and have around 4-5 players and were making clan skins its just a possibility my email is McKalister27@hotmail.com and the site is http://members.ispwest/xeno/hosted/mik/main.html i hope your clan survives if i can help you in any way just email me or post a reply -MIK McKalister

Originally posted by =|PL|=Stalker

goodluck with trying to kee your clan alive..

if nothing works out. you can merge with my clan if you wish?

thanks again

yes thank you for the offer but we would like to stay like this for the time being. but we have plenty of allys. but i would liike to see how u guys fight and all Look for me i am -=|MasterYom|=-

.....is this an Anime or Star Wars kind of clan? Both of our clans are dead. You have 3 guys, we have 2. Maybe we can help each other stay alive. We have a site, but its down for re-adjustments.

We are The Gung Ho Guns Clan. If you wish to form a merger with us, then both our chances will be doubled.

-Topshot

Topshot, co-leader of The Gung Ho Guns

Originally posted by topshot

.....is this an Anime or Star Wars kind of clan? Both of our clans are dead. You have 3 guys, we have 2. Maybe we can help each other stay alive. We have a site, but its down for re-adjustments.

We are The Gung Ho Guns Clan. If you wish to form a merger with us, then both our chances will be doubled.

-Topshot

Topshot, co-leader of The Gung Ho Guns

well we are kinda both cuz we are now 4 and i think 2 of us are anime (including my self) and the other 2 are star wars (would be evil and as -=|MasterYoda|=-) but i dont know about a merger i would like to tak to my leader andy and see that way we will still be samll but i would allso like to see how good u are in a fight.

and groover i know they do and they are a second to me -=||=- is my love right now (if u know what i mean and not int the sick sence)

I have to talk to him about your challenge, though. I'll see if he will be able to come......we can be pretty busy, y'know. But if you wish to e-mail him, I can give you his address. His address is codyanderson2005@yahoo.com

And mine,

blaut@abe.midco.net

If you e-mail Legato (the leader), tell him Gohan (that's me) sent you. He'll know who you were talking to. He may call me by other names, too. But that's just him.

We can be both a Anime and Star Wars-type clan.:D :D :D

You can keep your clan's name, and we keep ours. You'll still be samII, trust me. Usually when there's a merger, a site is built to direct to both clans.

In this case, I could make your guys a site, and I can put up my old clan site. Then, I'll make a clan directory site for the merger, that is if your leader agrees to it. Capisce? (Understand?)

-Topshot

"We must keep our clans alive, or else we may perish forever."

-Topshot

Why not join my clan i have 5 members i could use some good fighters we have our own website you can find it at http://www.nairbsamoht.pwp.blueyonder.co.uk i am looking to start a jedi council as we get bigger with anouther five two positions will become availible on the council the council members will fight for the right to sit on it via a compition of skill these members will have a say in how the clan is run to a point and every three months they will have to fight again for these positions this is done to stay demecratic as all opinions will be heard a number two will also be apointed this is a permanent position.

also we are small as we have 4 members at the mo im looking for mainly uk spanish or people within a three hour time difernce of the united kingdom as i am having problems with reliabilty with my freinds from the americas as their is a 5 hour time diference so that leaves me with three players most of the time if they join me i will give the leader a spot as second in comand as we get bigger jedi orders will then come into play ie 10 players two orders two leaders two teams two council member one from each team

the jedi balance clan is about team work hence the council its democratic if your two clans merged with mine we could create two sperate teams within so we would have one leader me one second in comand and two jedi council members one from each team chosen through a competiton of skill i think this is democratic enough the second in command will take the reigns when im on holiday or indisposed due to work and will work closly with me. if you are from america and you want a clan that will work with you and plan fro all its members most of the time we meet at 11am united states time thats 4pm in the unitedkingdom this is good for all clan members as we are all up and about and have plenty of time befor us in the uk have to go to bed.:D

wouldnt work thats why the coucil is important its the most democratic way i supose i could scrap the idea of fighting to be on the council and just have you boath as jedi council members but i will still need a number two i supose you two could fight that out in the areana all this means is u have some controll over what happens the council will always put things to a vote after all we are a team not power freaks also this alows us to pull in the same direction instead of having three identities also i would need a comitment from you to stay in the clan im not a bad leader i lissen to my members

also the reason the council is called the council of blance is because within the council all are equal its only in matches i take on my leader roll most decisions will be made by the coucill and put to a vote remember if you have too many cheifs their will be hardly any indians also my clan is about balance hence the name i garantee as we get bigger i will create orders of balance within the clan this means if we have 15 players we will have three team leaders anyway a 1st team 2nd team and 3rd team that means bacicly it will be like you want but instead it will be cordinated better by the council as all decisions will be made through it rank who trains new padawans etc

ok ok ok

so ry for the lack of updates but i am sorry to imform that there will be no mergers. sorry all but thanx any way but u guys need to stop by the Swamp and post over there it is cool if u come more often u wull give u a linke to a chat were we all talk.

YOm

Archived