Home

WIP: Obiwan ep1/ep2 & Anakin ep2 by Jolts

Guest Jolts

Hey Jolts, I think I can import the uv's onto the model once you've changed it, but I have another idea. Shoot me out a .3ds (if you can export into that format, I can do pretty much any format though) and I'll do the uv's on the head tonight. That way you can get a base texture on at least his head so you can tweak it further

• Replies 350
  • Created
  • Last Reply

cool, Just cleaning some stuff up then I'll send them over, ignore the ears, i just have them attached but never started modelling them. And the anakin head I'm sending isn't the best version but the cleanest

Models have been sent.

Small update, got word from toonces the he started uvmapping for obiwans head, not sure about the rest of the body. So there should be some cool stuff to show soon.

cool marz, toonces has recent versions of both models, so you should get the uvmaps in the next few weeks I'm guessing.

On a side note, anyone have any high res pics of anakin from as close as possible dead on side/front? maybe some ripped from the dvd? same with obi

Originally posted by Jolts

cool marz, toonces has recent versions of both models, so you should get the uvmaps in the next few weeks I'm guessing.

On a side note, anyone have any high res pics of anakin from as close as possible dead on side/front? maybe some ripped from the dvd? same with obi

Primrodo does. He just posted them on the most recent page of Tercero's Anakin Model thread. They're really excellent and exactly what you're looking for (with Anakin) so you should go check them out.

Ok, since some people have not been able to see Primrodo's pics, I've copied the pertinent ones and are putting them up myself. If he objects I'll take them down, but until then...

Remember, these are PRIMRODO'S pictures of Anakin's outfit from Episode 2 - I take no credit whatsoever for these pictures.

Front & Back :

Front 1

Front 2

Back 1

Fabric & Belt :

Fabric 1

Fabric 2

Fabric 3

Belt

Boots:

Boots 1

Boots 2

Boots 3

Boots 4

cool, thanks aru. As far as his body I just need to change his belt up and widen the barn doors or flaps or whatever you call 'em. Still waiting on toonces to mail me back uvmaps so I can have a basic skin to use while I model for both obi and anakin. Until then I'm all wls darkhorizons modelling.

cool toonces...

spent about 15 minutes making new hair/beard test for obi, see if I can sqeeze a ep2 out of him...when i have more time I'll make it better

ep2ob.txt

if you want to stick to the movie look, go for the 2nd and 4th picture. where his hair is parted in the left.

the 1st pic is the coolest though. it has like a FONZ look.

jolts you still haven't answer my question.

whos going to skin your obi ep2 model?????

anyone who wants too, grafox is the only person who has asked, so he will be. It would be cool to different people also make skins for him and any of the other models also.

Archived