Home

WIP: Obiwan ep1/ep2 & Anakin ep2 by Jolts

Guest Jolts

• Replies 350
  • Created
  • Last Reply

you know what would be really cool... if you altered the models slightly put long hair on one and left the other in padawan style and made them into generic jedi... that way if people who wish to design skins for themselves are not taking away from a "character" and not boosting your work because the model

would be generic

Like I said before I plan on releasing the body seperate in .obj/dxf/3ds.... People should make their own heads in their own vision.

Hey Jolts, Just finished my final skins for Obi (the Tex model), so I should be able to devote my time fully for your Anakin model. I still need Toonces to send me the glm and texture flats. He must be hella' busy, cuz I havent heard from him most this week. I'll keep you posted. Mars out!

sounds good, I have a few variants of the head now, havn't had time to do a clean addon of the flapper jack black things yet. But the topology hasn't changed at all.

I'll email out like 3 different version of the head and let you guys play with the one you think looks like the closet head shape to him.

Also did some tweaks to obi's face. Smoothed down the width a little.

Originally posted by JEDI_Anakin_S

Mars, you have any screenshots you want to share? :D

You know im embarrased to say this, but I dont have any webspace to link my images to:( Otherwise I would have tons. I have been relying on Toonces to put them up, but he's been busy.

Originally posted by NeoMarz1

You know im embarrased to say this, but I dont have any webspace to link my images to:( Otherwise I would have tons. I have been relying on Toonces to put them up, but he's been busy.

I've got some webspace. If you send me the pictures I'd be happy to pimp (as Toonces says) your work. :)

PM me if you want to.

That's a pretty good likeness of Anakin, Jolts. I know you don't have a lot of time on your hands so I'll keep the crits to a minimum.

It's true that it is easier for non-modeling people to crit with textures, but sometimes seeing the skin will help to bring out faults or flaws with the geometry that are too hard to see with just a plain old wireframe.

My 2 cents, anyway.

good point jedi_anakin. kinda broke let me get that 2 cents.

ok somebody run this by me again. jolts' obi model, toonces is going to skin it and marz is going to handle the anakin model, right.

i haven't check out this thread lately. i'm kinda off track--sorry.

Originally posted by -s/<itzo-

good point jedi_anakin. kinda broke let me get that 2 cents.

ok somebody run this by me again. jolts' obi model, toonces is going to skin it and marz is going to handle the anakin model, right.

i haven't check out this thread lately. i'm kinda off track--sorry.

You're slightly off, Skitzo.

It is Jolt's Obi Model. Toonces is rigging it and getting it in-game. Grafox is skinning the Obi model.

Jolts then took the Obi model, pushed some verts around and made some changes to it so it looked like Anakin. Toonces is rigging it and getting it in-game, and Mars will be skinning the Anakin version.

Originally posted by JEDI_Anakin_S

You're slightly off, Skitzo.

It is Jolt's Obi Model. Toonces is rigging it and getting it in-game. Grafox is skinning the Obi model.

Jolts then took the Obi model, pushed some verts around and made some changes to it so it looked like Anakin. Toonces is rigging it and getting it in-game, and Mars will be skinning the Anakin version.

You sir.....are one 100% correct.

cool, glad you guys like 'em. I'm done modelling obiwan until he's skinned and needs minor tweaks. As for anakin I'm just messing around with his chest/belt/skirt after that I'm done until everything is skinned and needs minor changing. Then I'm 100% ut2k3, unless I find the time to make a george lucas model....it would too funny to see that guy as a fat jedi running around.

Archived