Home

Moldy Crow

michael_collins

• 3 weeks later...

Can you use the Raven's Claw as a base? If you look carefully, the Raven's Claw is the Crow repainted blue and red with giant ugly turbine things replacing the sleek, cool wings Kyle busts off on Ruusan in DF2: JK. I am pretty sure that'd work. I remember in a stupid level I got for JK off the Admiral's Coomand Chamber, you play as Thakuu the Rodian Bounty Hunter. His ship was the Crow repainted white and renamed the Talon. I know nothing about level editing, I just like playing them. (Although I really wish I could make my own levels. If I could and knew what I was doing, I wouldn't hesitate in assisting in this project!)

In a previous post, I said to use the Raven's Claw. I see you'll be a different model, but does it have landing gear? The Claw has large landing gear so it's possible to walk beneath it. The Crow doesn't, as seen in DF and in a cutscene in JK. I hope you show this. And why has the site been down for so long?

Originally posted by Katarn07

In a previous post, I said to use the Raven's Claw. I see you'll be a different model, but does it have landing gear? The Claw has large landing gear so it's possible to walk beneath it. The Crow doesn't, as seen in DF and in a cutscene in JK. I hope you show this. And why has the site been down for so long?

*Points to announcement at top of page*

• 4 weeks later...

Could we possibly see some in game screenshots of the ship. Since the demo may not come out next week (as close as you guys are to finishing it, I really don't think it will), I would really love to see it flying in above Danuta's base at the end of level 1...

Originally posted by Katarn07

Could we possibly see some in game screenshots of the ship. Since the demo may not come out next week (as close as you guys are to finishing it, I really don't think it will), I would really love to see it flying in above Danuta's base at the end of level 1...

Even I haven't seen that yet :) There will be cutscene shots though :D

Archived