Home

The Good Ol' Games!

Hellbeard

Ok, These games aren't that old!

Anyways, Yesterday Day I played and Beat Full throttle and DOTT for the first time in 3 or 4 years! Those are truly great games, but they were both very easy! I beat both of them in 6 hours without skipping any conversations!

Also did you guys know that Denny Delk did both Murry and Purple Tentacles voices! I also thought it was kewl that Mark Hamil did Ripburger's voice!

To bad I can't find my copy of Sam and Max, maybe I can borrow it from my friend.

Btw, sorry for this useless thread:(

I went back to Full Throttle a couple of weeks ago but failed to complete it...:eek:

As I remember, you take the nitro boost off the biker who zooms off ahead of you, but after going round & round for ages I never found him to fight him :( I got bored of beating up the same people & just switched it off...

So was I very unlucky or did I forget something?

HellBeard: I agree on the Full Throttle 2 wall kick thing. I must be always missing something on that. I believe in the bike fight scene when you are trying to fight that one guy, you can hit esc or something to shoot ahead to the next guy. Then, there is of course the cheat to automatically win each fight...ctrl-(something) i believe

Archived