Home

Female voice talent required for a game

monkeywrench

Hi

Iam just wondering if there are any females here interested in doing some small voice work for my game.

It's just for a small voice sample and you will be given full credit in the game. No acting required, very simple stuff.

If you want to see what the game (That Night Before) is, check out http://www.scurvyliver.com

Or just email me at scurvyliver@hotmail.com

If anyone knows any females who are interested, could u pass on my email address to them.

Cheers

Scurvyliver :)

First of all, I have guys emailing me all the time wanting to do voice work, so I thought I would offer the opportunity to any gals out there who are interested in adventure games.

Second of all, Iam not going to ask any gals i know if they want to do voice work for some amateur game..... I would rather find out if there are people who want to do it first and involve ppl from this community.

I try not to mix my my social life with my computer use. Though for you im sure thats hard to imagine.

Like I said before, I want girls from this community. People who know what adventure games are and what to expect.

Plus at least I know they have a computer and possibly microphone.

The reason why I dont ask girls i know in real life is because:

a) That is totally sad

b) Not everyone has a computer and microphone

c) They may not be as willing as ppl on here who may want to be part of a game.

d) I want someone who knows what adventure games are.

e) After i leave my computer, its not part of my social life....

Want more reasons? hehe

Im just glad some of you guys can apprecite that, and arnt just waiting for any excuse to prey on vunerable newbies.

Scurvy :)

I understand all your arguments, except for

"a) That is totally sad"

Do you mean to say that being someone who enjoys playing games and being online is pathetic? Do you avoid 'confessing' you're such a person, because you think people don't respect that?! I am aware that it's pretty easy to get pissed by guys and gals on the internet because so many seem to be complete idiots. But if no one sees that 'normal' people populate the internet as well...

I thought we lived in a time where not only geeks are online...

Thank you LucasTones, You can see where iam coming from! :)

And Alien, I understand what your talking about, and I agree - there are plenty of normal ppl using the internet. So no, i dont think that everyone using computers are 'pathetic' - but a lot of other people do unfortunately :p

So when I spend a very minium of time a day being online/making games etc - I would rather not let this dominate my social life. I would much rather talk about other stuff to girls or anyone, then bothering them about doing some voice work for some hobby game. Infact, in a social situation, this sort of stuff does not even enter my mind. :)

Archived