Home

WIP: Amphistaff

Jo

im working on an amphistaff the yuuzhan vong use in the njo series. what i need is

a darkcolored snake skin texture. i want to get quigon007 who made the WJ'SF mod and the maker of the Yuuzhan vong model and bleek to make a njo mod make the reborns yuuzhan vong

dessan:warmaster tsavong lak

Tavion: Nom anor

imperials: yuuzhan vong and peace bricade

rebels: new republic soldiers

Jedif: jaina solo

luke: luke

Kyle: Anakin solo

Jan: Tahiri

jedi: jacen solo

jedi2: kyp durron

jeditrainer: lowbacca(wookie model)

now please don't close this thread because im not assembling a team....im telling what i plan to do after the amphistaff model is complete....i will take any constructive critisism on it....no spamming me out please

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'm not sure..but are you asking if you can use the skins I made?(Anakin and Jacen Solo) If so...fine by me:D . Use the hell outta em! I was gonna make a Jaina Solo skin but I was lucky enough to get the Jerec model to skin a blue team version...so right now I'm doin that:p .

Originally posted by bleek

I'm not sure..but are you asking if you can use the skins I made?(Anakin and Jacen Solo) If so...fine by me:D . Use the hell outta em! I was gonna make a Jaina Solo skin but I was lucky enough to get the Jerec model to skin a blue team version...so right now I'm doin that:p .

well i want to get a jaina skin soon hope fully and work on a lowbacca skin for the wookie model...im no pro at any of this stuff so i will be wanting help as soon as the amphistaff is done.....and what cofuses me is getting the yuuzhan vong model to appear as the reborn....ive tried and it turned out invisible. and ill need at least a warmast tsavong lah model...i found a nom anor skin from a reborn ill use..

Originally posted by askkkkkkkk88

thanks...now how on earth(after i get it finished) will i make it replace just the reborn and shadowtrooper saber and have no blade with the basically same size of the saber, blade and hilt....

you cant just change the reborn and shadowtroopers saber, it also changes Tavions. they all use the same saber and its coded into the game.

im not too sure what you mean about the "with the basically same size saber, blade and hilt..." but to make the blade invisible you just have to replace the gfx/effects/sabers images in there to just black pictures.

http://66.250.145.38/showthread.php?s=&threadid=78040

I m currently creating a njo MP mod.

i m a coder and have already started coding the mod.

i found already 3 mappers who are going to create multiplayers objectives based maps.....

we could really use the talents of someone like you ...

if you are intrested of course.

btw i got the autorisation to use the yuuzhan vong model and i d like to use the jacen and anakin characters too if you are ok with it bleek :)

if you have ideas or suggestions for the mod it's always welcome...

if you are intrested either answer here,pm me or meet me on :

irc.quakenet.org #njo.

see ya

cool :)

you will be able to model anything related to the njo so choose what you want to model :)

you could either create other vongs weapons, razor bugs would be great .

Or you could model characters, you have a big choice then, young jedis , vongs ,.....

and to put the models ingame shouldn't really be a problem :)

Archived