Home

The Alien Invasion

Lunatic Jedi

• Replies 113
  • Created
  • Last Reply

......and uses his magic to turn gorgonfloss into his slave!

"You are powerful in the ways of magic, but I am much more advanced than you!"

As Topshot says that, something weird happens all around the group.......

.....for some reason, each of the group had spilt a little blood during their magical transformation. And now the blood of all of them has formed into one puddle, and is beginning to take on a human-like form. When the creature was formed, it looked very weird.

It had Dath's cape, Topshot's tail, Jedi220's head, gorgonfloss's arms, and darklighter's legs.

When it spoke, it's voice sounded distorted. It was as if it had the voices of all of them, combined into one.

"I am Krad! All of you will now bow down before my power! You can do nothing to kill me! I contain all of the cells of the different warriors standing before me, and I can use the force to destroy the lot of you!"

(This is a weird twist.......)

darklighter's torso!

Oh, and by the way, go ahead and keep pulling the tail. Everytime someone does that to me, my magic and strength grow much stronger, but I become paralyzed while the tail is pulled. Just a warning that it might wrap itself around you, and squeeze your guts out.:D

Jedi220, as a murderous, extra powerful, radioactive puppy, jumps Kran and rips off his head in one swift, bloody mess. The creature splits into 4 orbs: force powers, magic powers, enhanced strength, and radioactivity. Unfortunately, Jedi220 the puppy eats the force powers, magic powers, and enhanced strength orbs, leaving only the radioactivity orb. Jedi220 converts himself back to a human with his newly gained magic powers but finds and rejoices with his vastly enhanced force powers, and slightly enhanced strength. He picks up his lightsaber, his bloody blaster and takes the collar off his neck.

"Let's kick ass ppl, not each others."

Jedi220, gorganfloss, Dath, Darklighter, Lunatic Jedi and Topshot all watch in awe as a giant, smelly, stinky creature code named A.S.S. comes out from the distance. Everyone ignites their lightsabers, and assumes a stance.

I'll continue with the A.S.S. idea. Bsides, I hav magic powers now too, so I can turn myself back. Altho I appreciate gorganfloss's magic, cuz it rocks.

The creature lurches towards every1, and with swamp gas in the air, a light rain begining to turn to a downpour, and the crackle of water hitting 6 lightsabers, the scene is set. How it will all end is yet to be determined.

• 2 weeks later...
Originally posted by Jedi220

Can we get back on topic?

Probably not. :(

LJ keeps peppering the alien ranks with rounds, until he notices that he's the only one actually fighting the aliens. He frowns and whips out a laptop. He enters the console and types /kill.

All the aliens turn their weapons on each other and slaughter themselves without mercy.

LJ produces a lawn chair and a bag of popcorn and watches the aliens beat the shiznat out of themselves.

Archived