Home

Topshot versus Darth Yoda Results Here!

DiRtY $oUtH™

ZBomber and BigTeddyPaul, we should team up to stop the Sons of Yoda from utterly wrecking these forums and destroying other clans, including ours!

They have not fought kamiclone, or the others, but I sense that Darth Yoda will go after them. It is our job to defend our clan from this evil onslaught of terror!

If only he hadn't been on his 56k modem, then I would've won........

lolololol i like ur spunk topshot i respect that there kid .... sorry to say but me and yodie there didnt really fight u lol ... at least i didnt he told me to watch u and just get u edgy which i guess suceeded lol .... and u didnt even come close to figureing out how me and yoda fight thats only one match.. considering yoda alone didnt bring any kind of moves upon u cuz believe me when we fight for real we go all out but now that u want to fight us even more now uve made the game a whole lot more fun

WE THOUGHT THAT THIS FORUM WAS GETTING TOO SOFT AND THAT THERE WAS TO MUCH HAPPINESS FLOWING THROUGH THE CLANS AND WE DECIDED TO CHANGE OUR IDEAS.....

AFTER ALL we are SITH!!!

some one had to start being the bad guy its about time ppl here picked sides after all its just like ep2 were the separtists difference is , is that the republic crumbled and thats what we see all of u ass just a bunch of ppl all friends with no fights so that needs to change.!!!!!!!!!! we are now starting the sith council to go against clans like ur own

Maybe when I create the title belt, I'll send it both to you and Yoda!

And ZBomber, if Paul plays against them and fails to "cream"..... (Topshot does his Dr. Evil impression)......them, what should we do? Should we get everyone together, and just have a friendly capture the flag match?:D :D :D :D

There is always a better duelist out there than he or myself. The best way to win against an opponent is to come up with the best plan of action.

And when I dueled against Darth Yoda and SpitFire, they came up with a good plan, which I'm sure they told each other what the other was thinking of doing when they talked in......Spanish?

Is that SpitFire?

Anyway, they won fair and square......by fighting like a true warrior would......they planned and timed their attacks.......

list of victims???? we have that ????lol damn i didnt even know

so how many clans want to have clan wars ?????? even tho were still friends with some ppl yeah we dont hate u guys or anything we just wanna be the bad guys for a change

bad guys bad guys nanana bobo

zbomber we all know about ur ping dont worry bout that well fight againt sometime

well ur right topshot we did talk in spanish , i was talking german and french too but thats not the case we just wanted to freak u out we didnt really plan anything we just wanted to see what u said lolloolo sorry if it got u mad or anything

and zbomber keep having a grudge against us grudges are good

goooooooooooooooo00o0o0dddd

'

use ur anger

good go0o0o0o0o00o00od maybe one day u will join the sith !

Archived