Home

Topshot versus Darth Yoda Results Here!

DiRtY $oUtH™

Be mad at me, you shall not defeat me. That I guarantee. HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA.....i bet everybody thought the Sons Of Yoda were weak and all talk...well..now that we've emerged, some ppl seem to be uncomfortable..what's wrong? Is 56k too much to handle? I mean come on..thats pathetic...imagine the results if i had dsl or cable...

Originally posted by Darth Yoda85

Let me tell you something..in a "friendly" way, cuz i know you will kick me off if i say what i wanna say. So listen up. Why don't you stop being Mr. Goody good and put me in my place? You're one of those all talk and no walk ppl. Do something, but don't EVER tell me that you're a "wise man" giving me advice...

wtf?

[sarcasm] oh yes, I am kicking you off for practicing your first amendment right[/sarcasm]

:rolleyes:

listen here, kiddo, I never said I was a wise man, I simply quoted a wise man, if you couldn't tell. And frankly, I never said I was better then you. I never seen how you play, and honestly, I couldn't care less, so I don't know/care what your skills are.

"all talk and no walk"

well, these are forums, and you usually "talk" here......

:rolleyes:

stop being blinded by that huge head of yours! It's just a friggin game! no need to get all pissy and make a huge deal out of it!

* clears through for a good speech *

ok everyone listen up. Now first things fist. i think maybe we should just all the the **** out. This isnt "Lets abuse everyone forums" http://www.ima****head.com/forums/dickhead.php man. All of you seriously.

Darth yoda, i respect you as my master, but that was a LITTLE harsh. no disrespect, but maybe you shoulda cut out the arogant laughing? it was fair enough to say what the results would been like on cable or dsl.. good point :)

Obi. that DID sound like you were being arrogant and up yourself. with the -quote from a wise man. Dunno why it just did

EVERYONE COOL DOWN. take a chill pill..BILL. It's just a game. I say "He who argues struck down from he who conquers" In other worse. Dont argue amongst yourself. if the person your saying sucks actually beats you. i guess then it would be you time to shut up. just lets all cool down and lets be happy.

"AND NEXT WEEK THE SAGA CONTINUES" LOL. have a nice day

Originally posted by =|PL|=Stalker

obi. that comment

"well these are forums poeple usually talk" thats sad man. you so knew what he was talking about. lol! man. cheer up

someone needs a hug. Maybe i guess you did need some sleep :o hehe :)

have a nice day

Um...

1. Um..yoda said "You're one of those all talk and no walk ppl." What yoda didnt get was that he could've been "walked" by obi, he could've banned him or something. But no,he is a keeper of the peace and tried to stay out of thus conflict. It's just that your master is a little thick headed.

2. riiight...you master screams out and yells and acts all holier-than-thou and obi needs the hug? That's sad...

3. Maybe you should get to know the people you purposely try to flame before you actually flame them?

lol. what the

my whole point is that im not on anyones side.. and your right

obi could have done something. im generally making a joke there mate. how i said he knew what he was saying.. he was being sarcastic.. somepeople take sarcasim seriously.......................

sssssssshhhh. get off my back. ive done nothing alright?

lol. what the

my whole point is that im not on anyones side.. and your right

obi could have done something. im generally making a joke there mate. how i said he knew what he was saying.. he was being sarcastic.. somepeople take sarcasim seriously.......................

sssssssshhhh. get off my back. ive done nothing alright?

Sorry. It's just that obi's my friend and it seems like he is really pissed off on this.

By the way,I couldnt understand your sarcasm because you barely gave your point through in that post because of your very poor spelling. Learn some more english and someday I will understand your logic.

whats wrong with my spelling?

and OMG man. lol. i was just trying to get a laugh outa obi. he seems really distressed lately, as you said. *slap to the forehead* you need to learn some humer boy. heh

maybe you live in a differant part of the world....

Originally posted by Tyrion

Sorry. It's just that obi's my friend and it seems like he is really pissed off on this.

By the way,I couldnt understand your sarcasm because you barely gave your point through in that post because of your very poor spelling. Learn some more english and someday I will understand your logic.

whats wrong with my spelling?

and OMG man. lol. i was just trying to get a laugh outa obi. he seems really distressed lately, as you said. *slap to the forehead* you need to learn some humer boy. heh

maybe you live in a differant part of the world....

Um...I'd correct your spelling mistakes in that post,but I dont want to seem like I want to be better than you..

he seems really distressed lately

WHAT AN UNDERSTATEMENT!

erg, Today sucked. >.>

anyways, I said to stop bickering. I am thankful that you stuck up for me Tyrion, and glad that PL has a sence of humor, but please,

stop da violance stop da violance!

:D

Archived