:(

Originally posted by DarthEggplant

(A) would like to check it out

but not a member.

(B) do not own a credit card

so no go.

© could not afford $4.95 per month

just to view neat trailers.

you dont need to be a member! if you'd have read it you would have seen that you just click on 'full review' and you get to read the whole thing. only some things are restricted ;)

heres the link to the full review: http://gamespot.com/gamespot/stories/reviews/0,10867,2879350,00.html

D2 is first-person shooter game based on the original, creepy, RPG game D. I was really pissed off when I found out it had a sequel that was a first-person shooter game.

Yeah, October 22 in US on xbox is Shenmue 2. It came out a super long time ago in the UK on dreamcast. Hopefully it will be as cool as the first. Only five more parts to make.

What else did Sokol do? and speaking of Tournquist, what other than The Longest Journy did he do or going to do?

Originally posted by JofaGuht

D2 is first-person shooter game based on the original, creepy, RPG game D. I was really pissed off when I found out it had a sequel that was a first-person shooter game.

Actually from what I saw D2 was still a third person rpg but the battles were in first person.

I'll give D2 a chance. D was just one of those rpgs I grew up on. It's like if we find out they are making a GF2 yet it was first-person shooter (though I know some of you want that)

Yeah, D was one of those games that had very different endings depending on the choices of how you play it. Which ending does D2 build off of? Is Laura's dad still alive? In the game, Do you still get to have those awesome flashbacks?

• 3 weeks later...

Archived