Home

Vader Model is done!! Finally!

nls

Originally posted by Deetox187

Those Mandalorians are ok but they hold the saber incorrectly, i dunno about you but that keeps me from using that model at all.. can't stand it.

Actually I prefer it the way it is. It gives the impression that they are clumsy saber fighters, which they are, and besides Bounty Hunters use blasters. :)

• Replies 147
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Well keo, I've never been a huge fan of any Star Wars movies really....I'm not even sure if I've seen the hole first few movies...just parts. I seem to catch them mid way through all the time. I did see, though, Episode 1...it was alright.....i suppose..only part I liked really was the fight between Maul and Obi and Qui-gon.

Anyhow, why not Jubei? Cuz Gogandantess was the kewlest chracter:D . He woops Jubei 2 out of 3 times and he has the glowing orange sword he carries around. Also his lil cape things on the back look kewl and there aren't many good pics of Jubei I could find. But I've always like badguys in games more than the goodguys for some reason....so that is partly the reason why I like him more.

You also said why not do Jubei in his ...Oni form or whatever they call it. The end one is pretty kewl....one sec!

*SPOILER for Onimusha 2*

At the end he turns into another form where he has long white hair and a gun on his hand...that might look kewl. If you do that though...why not do Nobunaga in his demon form...that is the kewlest. He is a huge demon guy with wings and eyes all over his body. Gotta beat him in 2 different forms...luckily i had about 20 medicine things left over:D .

Well keo, I've never been a huge fan of any Star Wars movies really....I'm not even sure if I've seen the hole first few movies...just parts. I seem to catch them mid way through all the time. I did see, though, Episode 1...it was alright.....i suppose..only part I liked really was the fight between Maul and Obi and Qui-gon.

Interesting. Well, it's up to NLS. I figure since the game is a Star Wars game, Star Wars models should be created before all these other models which probably only a handful of people want. Thats why I suggest a poll.

Originally posted by keo718

What EU Dark Jedi/Sith are there?

Sith Lords and Dark Jedi (Old Republic) - scroll down for list/images.

Dark Jedi, Nightsisters, and Witches of Dathomir (Golden Age of Old Republic) - scroll down for list/images.

Darksiders and Dark Jedi (Rise of Galactic Empire) - scroll down for list/images.

Dark Jedi, Nightsisters, and Witches of Dathomir (New Jedi Order) - scroll down for list/images.

if these don't give you a "comprehensive" list of EU dark jedi/sith, i don't know what does. and at the same time, it ALSO gives you a pretty thorough listing who's who in the history and lineage of the jedi.

plenty o' ideas there.

Adillon, thanks for the list. Did you ever consider Darth Bane after your current project? Micah Giiett, Plo-koon's master and Ki-Adi-Mundi's predecessor in the Jedi Council is also a nice selection. I don't know all that much about the EU, but these to characters would be nice to have. I think Bane may have a cameo in EP III from what I've read....

EDIT: Oh, Adillon I confused you with Darth Vigrid. My mistake.

Archived