Home

Vader Model is done!! Finally!

nls

hmm I can't get those links to Sir Auron working, can you send me some more pics, maybe I'll work on him. Sounds like a lot of people are interested.

LBuRNa: I don't think it'll be finished for at least 2 weeks, unless Sithlord really concentrates on it :)

• Replies 147
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Well...since you asked for suggestions on future models...I have a somewhat hard one...but he would look awesome in the game. If you ever played Onimusha 2 (recently rented and beat it:p ) then Gogandantess would be a great person to model. "My name is Gogandantess. Greatess swordsman of the demons." Or so he says....Jubei eventually woops him but Gogandantess is a badguy/goodguy sorta. He is a demon that you fight 3 times but he saves one of the characters and has a lot of honor...for a bad guy, but he is very arrogant.

Oh well to the point.....He has a sword that glows orange...guess from the fire he is always around. Be perfect for the orange saber :p!

Guess I'll just post a pic to show you how kewl he looks

I also put a pic of Nobunaga at the bottom of the page. He is the main badguy in the game....trying to conquer the world or something.

Of course to appreciate Gogandantess fully....play Onimusha 2 and see how kewl he is:D .

Originally posted by Deetox187

But please do consider making a Mandalorian in the future, the community really needs a good one to use with the jetpack mod. :)

What's wrong with the Mandalorians (the ones made by Absath and Bloodriot, I think) that have been out for a while now? I admit that there could be better models of them produced in the future - but why not put that energy into a model the community doesn't yet have?

-Anakin

Originally posted by JEDI_Anakin_S

What's wrong with the Mandalorians (the ones made by Absath and Bloodriot, I think) that have been out for a while now? I admit that there could be better models of them produced in the future - but why not put that energy into a model the community doesn't yet have?

-Anakin

Those Mandalorians are ok but they hold the saber incorrectly, i dunno about you but that keeps me from using that model at all.. can't stand it.

I suppose its worth a try but as far as i know they "moved on" from JK2. They are aware of the problem and have made no effort to correct it, which is downright silly because it should be a quick easy fix. Maybe Toonces or another modeler could try contacting them, but it wouldn't suprise me if they didn't have the original model anymore.

Still even if it was fixed it isn't very accurate, the skins are nice but the the shape of the body is all out of whack.. looks more like a comic book Mandalorian than one from the movies.

Archived