Home

Resistance

Deac

Kensin: *flustered* Uhh...ummm...

Gatten: *referring to Kioet's missile launcher comment* Nah, all launchers have kickback. This just isn't as bad. They've got a little bit o' false advertisment going on there.

Nemo: *yelling* We've got a probe!

Katori: Get inside, quick!

*The group, dragging Chavez in the net, gets back inside the hideout, and raises the camoflague again*

Katori: So, not a spy? Then where'd that probe droid come from, huh? What an interesting coincidence.

*a man comes up with a handheld scanner*

Katori: See what he's carrying.

• Replies 224
  • Created
  • Last Reply

[Probe Droid pd-7581-a sensor report: Sector 947-k]

[Visual imaging preparing...]

[Visual imaging ready...]

[Visual imaging processing...]

[Visual confermation of any biologics: Minor...]

[Visual confermation of any military threats: None]

[Electronic emmitions: intermedate]

[Thermal imaging preparing...]

[Thermal imaging ready...]

[Thermal imaging processing...]

[ERROR: Thermal imaging unit malfunction.]

[switching to Visual imaging unit...]

[Visual report: Object disabled Thermal imaging unit...]

[Object origin: instable cliff side, rockfall out...]

-------------

*A rock falls and hits the probe droid, obviously caused the malfunction...*

*The man who'd thrown the rock smiles from his hiding place and sends a signal back to Katori*

*Katori looks unsatisfied at Chavez* Of course. Why would a spy be carrying anything obviously incriminating after all? *to man* Take his blaster and comm, and don't let him loose. I don't trust him.

*Katori nods, and one of the other members takes out a blaster rifle, changes the setting and stuns Chavo. He takes his blaster and comm*

Katori: I don't know what he was talking about. We've never been contacted by this comlink. *tosses it on a table*

Nemo: I've identified him. He's an Imperial Captain, but apparently a deserter. He could be telling the truth, or...

Katori: Or a spy, and the "desertion" story is to throw us off. *comlink buzzes, and he answers it* Leave him. The rest of the group's here. Time to go!

*Beler grabs some remote mines and runs to the road. In the distance he can see the convoy. He positions the mines several feet apart and runs back up the hill, sniper rifle ready*

Rocket teams, get in position....

Here they come...

*Katori leads the advance ground team*

Katori: Okay, they're almost here. No one make a move until the mines go off and the rockets hit. *into comlink to Beler* Remember, we're counting on you to spot the assault vehicles and give the rocket team their targets. Here they come...

(( Redwing: If you see my profile you'll see the following:

Originally posted by jokemaster

Special notes: has comlink permanently implanted in ear

That means that even if they took his comlink away, he still has one in his ear, unless they have a crack team of surgeons there.

About the gaurd, Chavez doesn't need to talk loud, just loud enough to hear himself and he's on the other side of the cell, so either A: the gaurd heard him talking, but didn't understand a word. B: the gaurd didn't hear him talking. And stunning wears off after a while and if the comlink is implanted to he's ear he wouldn't need his hands to use it))

((JM: That's the point. There aren't any cells. It's a cave hideout. They left Chavez hanging in the net :D

I don't like that you controlled one of my characters, but I don't like even more that you made him (and hence Katori) stupid :p;)

Also: If you were talking to the convoy, your chara doesn't know what the group's plans are))

[Didn't make it clear they were REMOTE mines]

Ok...rocket teams, target anything left alive... Go!

*Beler hits the switch. The mines go off, causing the AT-ST's both to explode. The troop transport is knocked onto it's side. The two AT-PT's stop in their tracks. Troops begin to clamber out of the transport*

Now! Fire!

*Snipes trooper*

*Stormtroopers start getting behind downed walkers. They start firing upon the resistence group. One gets hit in the head by a killed shot*

Stormtrooper: "They have a sniper!"

Stromy 2: "Call for back up!"

---------------

*back at HQ*

Stormy 3: "Commander, our supply convoy in sector 3 is being attacked"

Ivan: "That was the same sector that Probe droid got damaged..."

*Ivan turns to think for a moment...*

Ivan: "Send bombers, have them armed with nerve gas. I want no survivors!"

Stormy 3: "What about our men?"

Ivan: "Obiously they'd be killed by enemy fire. And contact the bomber directly, no comms" 'Just in case...'

???: Oh crap, Listen up, we're sending a Nerve gas bombing, get those guys underground.

Chavez (to gaurd): HEY, there's a nerve gas bombing coming in.

*Gaurd ignores him*

Chavez: DID YOU HEAR ME?? THERE IS A GAS BOMBING COMING IN!!

*Gaurd steadily ignores him as Chavez keeps repeating it over and over again, finally he gets tired and pulls out his comlink and calls Katori*

Gaurd: Sir prisoner is going nuts, screaming something about nerve gas bombing

*Chavez is heard in the background still warning them*

Gaurd: Requesting orders

Archived