Home

Resistance

Deac

• Replies 224
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Originally posted by jokemaster

((you still don't know who my character is, he doesn't necessarily have to hear it by comlink))

((I dont care, It was done person to person, no one else was listening, then the order was then sent directly to the pilots, then anything that would be sid on those TIE's would be recorded. and a immeadate court martial allong with treasion, would get any of your characters with a blaster to the forehead...))

Originally posted by Scarface2k2

((It was done person to person, no one else was listening, then the order was then sent directly to the pilots

(( That's impossible, the pilots have to send lots of messages by radio. Then on the matter of someone recoriding it getting a court-martial, first they have to find out who did it, You don't exactly find out much when someone records something and recovers the recording machine))

Originally posted by jokemaster

(( That's impossible, the pilots have to send lots of messages by radio. Then on the matter of someone recoriding it getting a court-martial, first they have to find out who did it, You don't exactly find out much when someone records something and recovers the recording machine))

((Thats not what I meant, I meant if the piulots alerted anything about the bombing, they'd get killed))

((red: what ever ^_^

Jokemaster: Ever heard of route flights? As in already deployed craft. For the bombs being installed on the bombers, why would the technitions care know where that bomber is going? Not only that, who would be around to hear those order that were given to that pilot (which would have been a private one, including the one with Ivan)?))

((Scar: My character that's working on the Star Destroyer hears everything Chavez hears, that means he knows there was a probe droid near there, he knows Chavez is hanging outside captured. When he finds out about Nerve Gas bombs, he takes a chance and warns Chavez. He isn't exactly sure about where the bombs are going, but he wants Chavez to get to safety just in case.))

*Beler's cybernetic eye detects the TIE bombers. He activates his comm unit*

Beler:TIE Bombers approaching! I repeat! Bombers approaching! Get gas masks on and get below! Hopefully our supplies will still be left behind! Grab what you can and get outta there!

*Grabs a crate of ammo. Places a remote detonator under the unguarded transport*

That's in case they try to retrieve what's left...

((JM, they're IN the base. That's why it probably isn't a good idea you're playing a guard ;)))

*The group loads the speeders as fast as they could and vanish into the thickets just before the bombers arrive*

Katori: That was damn fast. Almost like they were expecting us...

*Beler gives the ammo crate to a soldier and orders him to return to base. He then goes on the comm to the base*

"Beler to Katori, Beler to Katori. Have sent a man with ammo crate back to base. Am watching convoy for signs of retrieval. We could still bag more supplies. Over".

*Beler takes out his detonator and sniper rifle as the bombers draw nearer...*

Archived