Home

Resistance

Deac

• Replies 224
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Officer: "Transmisson from Rebel fighter, he's surrendered."

Ivan: "Good, bring him in with tractor beam, have the Fighters redock."

*the Tie's break off from jokemaster's fighter (feighter?) while it gets a tractor beam locked on, and bringing it into the Star Destroyers Docking bay while security personel awaits.*

*Kioet sees Beler slide go tumbling down the mountain side*

"damn!"

*Kioet climbs down after him*

"Man, you're uncounscous and bleeding all over...do you have any idea what this MEANS?!!?!"

*applies a bacta patch to Beler's wounds*

"MORE KILLS FOR ME!!!!!!!!!"

*Kioet looks towards sky, and glares at remaining TIE Bombers, aiming missile launcher*

"YOU WANT SOME!!! COME AND GET IT IF YOU CAN!!!!!!!"

*The missile launcher makes a beeping sound, confirming target*

*Kioet closes his eyes and pulls the trigger*

*nothing happens*

Kioet: "??????????!!!"

*Kioet pulls the trigger again, and is thrown back against the ground as all four missiles shoot out one after the other, repeatedly, they all hit the same target, as well as eachother, creating a huge explosion. TIE debris and ash shoot down into the valley, all the TIE Bombers have been destroyed.*

*Kioet throws the launcher aside, gets up off the ground, and shouts at the top of his lungs*: "ALRIGHT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! WHO'S YOUR EMPEROR NOW!!!!!!!!!!!"

*suddenly, the ground starts shaking from the footsteps of three Imperial Walkers, heading away from the now-vacant Rebel base*

Kioet: "Oh...no..."

*Kioet notices the wounded Rebel trooper has spotted Beler, and is making sure he's alive*

Kioet to Wounded Rebel Trooper: "Hey, you! Did you make it out alright? You look worse than him, would you like a bacta patch for those wounds, I only have two left, I'm not dying, so you might as well use them!"

*The trooper takes the patches and immediately applies them to his wounds*

Kioet to wounded trooper: "Hey, my name's Kioet, I think I've seen you before, I don't think I've ever talked to you though. You got a name?"

((Well, you can tell I was bored :D ))

*On the Star Destroyer Ivan Carcern Enters the Docking bay, where 'Jokemaster' is Being held up at gun point...*

Ivan: "Im Admiral Ivan Cracern, I Command the forces here in the outer rim. Your a long way from your post Captain Senosiain, Yes, from your Comm chatter you've just decided to give out, we scaned it and confermed who you are... What do you have to say for your self? ...Traitor."

*Before Senosiain, could answer a officer run next to Ivan, and salutes...*

Officer: "Sir! Important news from the Front, Sir!"

Ivan: "Go ahead..."

Officer: "It seems like the Tie Bombers have been destroyed by remaining Febel Forces."

Ivan: "Good, triangulate where and how those TIEs were destroyed and have the Walkers Split up and clse in on them... Now, Traitor, like i asked before, what do you have to say for yourself?"

[OOS: Scar, if by walkers you're referring to AT-AT's, then it's a continuity error. They don't get developed until two years after Yavin. This is before that. You do have AT-ST's and AT-PT's, though.]

*Beler awakes*

Whoa man...that hurt. We should make for the cities...

hey lets remember, im not even remotely completey knowlegde able about the SW Universe. just RFH got me in here, and i havent left :p

Ivan: "You didn't get meny fighters... Guards; put him in cuffs, and bring him to Detention Cell Block 4, and keep active posts on his cell at all times. Communications; Send a message to HQ informing about our capture..."

*Ivan walks up to the now handcuffed and held by guards, Jokemaster Senosiain.*

Ivan: "Captain, that last thing you want to do is mock me."

*Ivan proceeds to punch Senosiain in the face. Making him fall back even being held by gaurds...*

Ivan: "Take him away..."

*Kioet walks inside a dining room in one of the houses*

"Hey! there's still food on this table...fresh fish...my favorite!"

*Kioet picks it up, and is about to put it in his mouth, then throws it against the wall*

"DAMN!!!!! IT'S PROBABLY BIO-POISONED!!!!!! THE IMPERIAL SCUM WILL PAY FOR THIS!!!!!"

*Kioet looks around one last time, then notices a holoscreen is still on*

"Hey guys! You better come look at this!"

*arrives at cell which has no windows (even on door) and security cameras covering every corner. Sits on bed for about 30 minutes until he gets a message from comlink implanted on his ear*

???:that should do it, the gaurds aren't looking, sneak out when the door opens, i got the cameras covered.

jokemaster: ok im on my way.

*arrives at weapons hold*

jokemaster:sithspawn they already launched the bio-bomb.

???: hurry up you only got 25 minutes till the inspection.

Jokemaster: im on my way

*arrives at inventory stash*

jokemaster: better take some of these comlinks

*grabs about 15-17 comlinks and goes back to cell.*

*uses comlink on a private frequency of a holoscreenhe left in house in village on audio only*

jokemaster *on comlink*: anyone there? hello hello? any rebels?

*Beler opens a cupboard. Inside are several sealed food packets*

Hey...dried food...self heating...not bad...

*Notices companions looks*

It's not like they can use it...and it's clean.

*Hears comm call: Hello?Hello? Any rebels?*

[Comm] Captain Jil here, who am I talking to?

*Ivan watches the comm chatter between jokemaster and the rebels...*

Ivan: "silly traitor thinking that those transmitter actually transmit signals when they broacast. escally onboard of a Star destroyer... Officer, record the conversation, it'll be used agenst him for his trial..."

Archived