23 members have voted

1. 1. Whats Your Favorite Saber Style?

• Strong
    • Fast
    • Medium
    • Tavion
    • Desann

Originally posted by Zedar

In sp I use red and yellow against other saber wielding opponents and blue against everyone else

In mp I use them all. Red the most and blue the least

Edit: Red's my favorite though:) And I don't use Desann and Tavion's at all

Never seen you use anything but Red in MP!

For 1.02...

I use Red in MP and when faced with a darting and jumping enemy I switch to yellow and blue.

For ProMod...

I use Yellow most of the time and lots of blue in duels.

I don't play 1.04 and I use guns most of the time in SP.

I use Medium primarily, alternating to Red side-swings and an occasional Blue lunge to throw off my opponent.

I was a heavy-only player, but found I was getting owned by the very few who could use Blue effectively, dancing in and out while my saber was still in post-swing animations.

They could get in 2-3 strikes before my saber went to the idle position :(

Hi,

I used to use medium mainly with a downward attack every now and then. In most cases when using medium, I walk in circles so I'm difficult to hit and do side swings and diagonal swipes.

Against players who don't move alot I now use blue style, crouching and rolling almost all the time. In most cases a forward lunge will do ;) .

When using red style I often walk (instead of running). This makes it easier to aim. But in most cases I think red style is too slow for me.

Muhahaha

where all the blue and exciting fast fighters!

what about the blue!:mad:

vote blue :D just kiddin

but it seems that there a tie between medium and strong..i can also say that medium is nice speacily in sp when you can do the trick with the jumpin'

Depends what kind of tactics the other player is using. I use all three evenly with a slight tilt to Medium cause I like the yellow dfa but if someone is slugging around, I use blue. Red is really slow but very good for strategic fighting.

:greedo:

Archived