Home

New Zelda Screens

Boba Rhett

Originally posted by kudritt

...if you put a little smaller weapon(the third pic) so it would been more realistic.

Let me let you in on a little secret......

It's a game!!

Thanks for showing these pics Rhett. :) These pics are incredible looking (amazing what you can see on a video game now/movies too). But this is exactly why I don't have NIN anymore........the games just look to cartoonish to me.......

I do enjoy Zelda, however, I did not like the last one......the one you had 3 days to do everything, not a fan of at all. :(

I think the best one was Ocarina of Time IMO anyway.....:D

Well I really liked the Super Mario/Zelda/Banjo Kazooie/Star Fox games for N64, and I loved Metriod for SNES.... mmm also a big fan of Virtua Fighter. I'm not sure as to what I want. :o Perhaps some good flight sims - the GC seemed pretty swank when it came to those.

NO XBOX! I refuse to buy one more product from M$ and also it's rather clunky in my opinion, same goes with their controllers.

Dreamcast had the best controller as far as I can remember, except for the fact the connecting cable was on the wrong end o.O

Well it sounds like the GC is calling you then. :D

1. Mario Sunshine was just released for the GC.

2. A Star Fox game was just released as well but it's not what you think. You rarely fly in it. It's basically a Zelda game were you play as Fox.

3. There is a Star Fox flyer in the works that should be released next spring or around then.

4. Banjo Kazooie is now Microsoft's property and will most likely be produced for the Xbox soon.

5. Zelda for the GC should be out Jan-Feb or around then.

6. Metroid Prime should be coming out in the next two months.

I'm really enjoying my Xbox and I've also taken a liking to the controllers. Go figure. :)

The dreamcast was really nice, it's too bad that they stopped makin' it. :(

Like Rhett, I have really enjoyed my Xbox.......what helped me was a friend of mine had one and I got used to the controllers that way. Everyone's different though. ;)

I could sing the praises of the Xbox, but since you're not interested, I'm not going to bother. :)

• 2 weeks later...

Well, from the stand point of, "whatamIgettin'formymoney" (sorry :D) Xbox is quite worthy. Some of the selling points for me were the following:

1. It has an 8gig hdd so you'll never need to buy memory cards. Memory cards cost a ton. :mad

2 when Xbox LIVE comes out you don't need to buy a modem for it. It's all built in. You just need to get the program and away you go. It comes with a cool headset too. ;)

3. You can put your music onto the Xbox and play it while playing some of the Xbox's games. Not all of the game slet you do this but more and more are letting you do this.

4. I personally love the controllers but I have rather large hands so maybe if your hands are smaller you wouldn't enjoy the standard Xbox controller. But there's good news for you! Microsoft has a second version of the Xbox controller out. It's called the, "S" controller I believe. It's smaller and really cool. It's what my brother uses. You can find them anywhere.

5. There's some really spiffy games that are coming out for it and ones that are already out.

6. There's lots of work being done on Xbox hacks. Peple have succeded in getting new operating systems on to it as well as modding it to play all sorts of files such as Divx.

Ab-check out Darth Homer's reply in the swamp on the Xbox v Ps2 poll. He gave some excellent reasons, just like Rhett did here! Sorry, I don't have the link for it, but you're at the swamp enough I think! ;)

To go along with things already stated, some of my own personal reasons include faster loading time on Xbox, has 4 ports standard for multiplayer like on HALO!! Ps2 you have to go and buy the 4 way hook up ($30 or something xtra). Also in MP games the action doesn't slow down.

If this isn't enough for ya, just go to your local blockbuster or whatever and rent each system and see for yourself!! :D

Archived