Home

Swampie Facts!

ZBomber

Darky, I love the fact that you say lol in every sentence, it gives me the impression that you are an extremely happy guy and it’s nice to see. lol

i've studied computers for years and now i have an extreme hatred of them and everytime i see one i want to throw it out of a window. you don't know how hard it is to sit here and type on one.

i'm constantly thinking about changing my profession but I can never think of what else to do. i would like to be a hitman but i don't know to start off, do you advertise in the local newspaper? i don't know.

• Replies 179
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Originally posted by Sivy B

i'm constantly thinking about changing my profession but I can never think of what else to do. i would like to be a hitman but i don't know to start off, do you advertise in the local newspaper? i don't know.

Okay I really do hope you are joking...then again, if this happy-go-lucky Mr Nice Guy Darky can be a hitman, so can you!:Dlol(see, did it again lol...ah man:()

:D

Well, I call myself a hitman cos when people see a picture of me they say I look like one...kinda wierd, but I use it as a cool alias in JK2 games as well:Dlol(somebody help me:()...

Fixing computers as a job.....killing people in spare time....

Sounds a lot like the life of a Computer Repairman!

And the lol thing does add charm to Darky, showing his overall happiness.

Archived