Home

Swampie Facts!

ZBomber

Originally posted by leXX

BAH! My new av is Jen Yu (Zhang Ziyi) from Crouching Tiger Hidden Dragon. Nothing beats that!!! :D

I thought it was, wasn't gonna say in case i was wrong :o

it's very nice

but is it welding a lightsaber in a seamless animation loop!

no!!

mine is king!!

• Replies 179
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Originally posted by Boba Rhett

Pfft. Oh puh leez! Nothing beats Stoned Yoda. Nothing! :p

maybe u should think about the fact that little kids (ok, from 13 on) read on these forums and probably also read the word stoned and i dont think u should encourage kids to do that.

illegal stuff u know.

Originally posted by Padanime

maybe u should think about the fact that little kids (ok, from 13 on) read on these forums and probably also read the word stoned and i dont think u should encourage kids to do that.

illegal stuff u know.

If they know what the word "Stoned" means, then they already know what drugs are, hence, it's already too late to be worried about it.

Not to mention, if you're 13, you should already know what drugs are anyways. No, I'm not talking about people doing them by the time they're 13, I mean that you should already be taught "Drugs are bad, mmkay" by then. Hell, when I was in middle school (Grades 4-6) we had a presentation every year from the police about drugs. Grade 4! So don't worry about it too much.

Sorry to get off topic...:D

EDIT: While I'm already off topic, might I add...

Rhett, 198 Cm's? You are a big boy aren't you:D Just for reference, and anyone wondering, Darth Vader was 202 Cm tall, so words of advice... Don't mess with Rhett:D (198 Cm is about 6 feet 6 inches)

Sivy, your sig is very neato - only problem is that it features *Anakin* wielding the saber.....

Let it henceforth be known that only Mace and Obi-wan can wield a saber while looking cool..... get rid of that stinky short-haired neo-sith...

Originally posted by cjais

Sivy, your sig is very neato - only problem is that it features *Anakin* wielding the saber.....

Let it henceforth be known that only Mace and Obi-wan can wield a saber while looking cool..... get rid of that stinky short-haired neo-sith...

yeah i really want an obi-wan one one, they do run run......(he he)

i've spent hours looking, one day i may find a worthy one.

Originally posted by Padanime

i think in an epII trailer u have an obi swingin his saber. maybe i still got it on my HD. ill look for it.

i think i know you mean, when he's fighting jango, i tried with that one but it didn't look that good

Okay guys, we are steering clear of the topic...I guess I'll talk about me some more:D (please tell me if I annoy you with this at all:()...

- I have always wanted to be an actor, but right now I think I am changing my ambition to a more likely one lol...after school I'm going to study English Literature at Uni:)...

- I am a member of 11 forums...I co-own 1, administrate 2, and moderate 2 more...now that is hard work lol...

- And yes Z now I agree, I do say lol too much...lol (;))

Archived