Home

Swampie Facts!

ZBomber

• Replies 179
  • Created
  • Last Reply

-I didn't post from like June to like September

-Brown hair, brownish eyes

-my brother some times posts in my name, (rarely)

-I use the same password for each sign up thing I do

-I use my name to sign up and my brothers age- 13 when I signed up to LF

-I barley know what religion I am, but I celebrate Santa and Easter

-my RC car is screwed up

-I am 12

-my dad is lactoste intoleant (sp)

-I am home schooled, yippe! More LF!!

-I used to never go out side, now I do alot, but not right now because of my mortocycle accident

-I don't know where my one photo is on the internet, I think in was lycos.com?

-and my favorite smilie is :D

Race: Unknown

Marrital Satus: Single

Universal PC User Name: Darth Groovy

Known Aliases: Mayhem The Son Of Sam, Professer Groovy, Gary Shandling, Ferris Buheler, Buford, Taro, Bud The Stud and Buddly.

Birthplace: Hatched out of an egg in the forest.

Darth Groovy was the outcast of a botched expirement performed by scientists contracted by the evil Darth Sideous, to create a clone army of Sith Warriors from the tissues donated by his former apprentice, Darth Maul. He has no memory of his birth or where he came from. Groovy's pod crash landed on forest planet of Oriden, homeplace of the LucasForums Jedi Academy. Darth Groovy, wandered into the Academy and was attacked by Obi-Wan 13 who had mistaken him for the legendary Darth Maul. To his surprise Groovy tossed his saber and surrendered to Obi-Wan who nearly beheaded him. Obi-Wan13 developed a new found respect for the mysterious zabrak and allowed him to join the Academy. Groovy slowly ascended the ranks through many battles with the evil Sith Academy(see Academy Wars), and currently remains a teacher of arts and music at the Academy. Although Groovy never takes it seriously, and has no memory of any prior training, his skills with the ancient double bladed lightsaber are matched only by whitedragon who is the current saber trainer at LFJA. Darth Groovy is also very agile, acrobatic and skilled in universal martial arts.

Unlike Darth Maul, Groovy is more outspoken, whitty, full of dry humor and popular with most of the younger students. Darth Groovy has a sincere interest in the liberal arts which over some time has become somewhat of a joke among teachers. Although Darth Groovy dresses in the traditional black robes of the Sith and posseses many Sith powers, Groovy has sworn his life to the protection and future of the LucasForums Jedi Academy.

Weapons:

http://home.planet.nl/~vonk0051/ns/lw/gallery/sw/RonaldV_Darth_Maul_saber.jpg

Lightsaber

This double bladed saber is sometimes used as a single saber with only one end ignited, giving the illusion of a menacing long hilt, which often strikes fear into his enemies.

http://vidar.gimp.org/gimp/sphere.gif

Smoke Spheres

These spheres he carries in a pouch within his tunic. As discovered by many galactic magicians, when these spheres are hurled to the ground and broken, certian gases escape which when mixed with oxygen creates the illusion of smoke or ghosts. These often come in handy in his no escape situations. A vapor of distracting smoke can often give him just enough time to get away quickly.

Favorite Movies: Empire Strikes Back, Apocalypse Now, A Clockwork Orange, Goodfellas, Forbidden Planet, War of the Worlds, Raiders of the Lost Ark, Airplane!, Aliens, Evil Dead II, Brazil, Gunga Din, The Godfather, Halloween and Jaws.

Favorite Music: Anything that is not Country.

Favorite Food: Chinese, Mexican, Itallian

Favorite Past time: Hockey, movies, worthless trivia, computers.

Favorite Authors: T.S. Elliot, Edgar Allen Poe, Ernest Hemmingway, and Milton.

Favorite Books: Holy Bible: NIV version, Heart of Darkness, Paradise Lost

Strenghths: Humor, Factiods, and Literature, and Technology

Weeknesses: Spiders, Country Music, Meaningful Relationships with members of the opposite sex.

Favorite Number: 69

Favorite Television Series: Seinfeld, X-Files, and The Twilight Zone

Little known Fact: Served 5 years in the US Navy as a Journalist aboard an Helicopter Carrier in the Gulf of Mexico.

Goal in Life: To work in the IT field, live someplace warm, settle down and have kids, and write books on the side.

Longest post written: This one :D

Son of sam? so you are the guy who randomly killed ppl on lovers lane. freak!!!

I love the MOHAA level near the end ware you kill every one in stealth. that level is Awsome!!!

-My names on the internet are (KC) Killa 001- Tie 233- Tie 25

-My pass word for every thing is ****** :D

-has an older sister and younger brother

-used to be a tomboy (heh, bet you never guessed that :rolleyes: )

-recently saw Prince Naseem in a zoo with his wife and kids, my daughter had a picture taken with him

-was an extra in The Bill (for all of 2 seconds)

-my birthday is August 28th and my eldest daughters is August 29th

-owns approximately 88 DVD's

-my gamedata folder is 1.14GB

-favourite colour/shade is black

-my real name is Jenel. I was named after Yvonne Goolingong's (famous tennis player back in the day) sister, and my middle name is Yvonne

-is addicted to the internet

-smokes 20 a day

-my first thread in LF was asking how to wall walk

- My real name is Tim

- I am 16

- My bday is 3rd July, born in 1986 (one of the youngest in my year:(lol)

- I live in good 'ol England, UK:D

- Fave two movies of all time: Blade Runner and Fight Club

- Fave album: Gorillaz

- Also has an addiction to the internet lol (I used to be on it from 11am one morning til 5am the next during the summer lol)

- My name Darklighter comes from Biggs Darklighter from ANH (though you all call me Darky, so that's kinda irrelevant:Dlol)

- I use 2 aliases: one Darky (for most online forums) and two Tidus (for my clan)

- I started out in the Skinning section...the link to my first ever thread is in my sig:)

Me:

-Average wanna-be geek

-Recently took a walk around town with 2 mates, wearing nothing but swimming trunks. We only got comments from drunk guys :( 2 guys even came over to us and told us we looked incredibly much like the Beatles and went on with comparing our long hair to famous musicians, but *completely* ignored the fact that we were semi-naked in the middle of the night..... :eyeraise:

-Plays Dungeons and Dragons, and is ashamed of it.

-The story of "cjais": When I signed up to this forum, I expected you could change your username once you got in. I picked the most easy to remember: my email-adress (Jais is my middlename). I thought you had both an easy-to-remember login name (cjais) and a nickname in this forum like you did on all the other forums I've been to, but that wasn't the case here - so I'm stuck with the unpronouncable "cjais".... :p PS: I know you can ask the mods to change it, but I've grown to like it, and don't care anymore....

-I'm a leftie, although I can do certain things with my right hand - like mouseusage, eating with a spoon, cutting things etc...

-I'm sort of blonde-brownish haired, and recently chopped my semi-long hair off, to much dismay from my geeky friends who now consider me turned towards the evil pop-society....

-I can't do anything impressive with my body, although I've heard that I look like I'm on ecstacy when I dance.... Scary indeed.

-I can't do any impressions.

-I'm average looking.

-Hmmm....

-I have a huge scar on the inside palm of my right hand.

-I am tired right now....

Yeah, this is like therapy!! thank you guys!!!

More about everyones favorite pesron... MICKEY MOUSE!...and me....

uh huh...

OO!

The orgin of ZBomber - Hehe, I made a website about 2 years ago, devoted to Zelda. It was called Mainkderdeew (Spells my name and my friends name, with a few extra leters, M i k e and A n d r e w) Anyway, I had to make a code name. I choose ZBomber because - Z=Zelda, Bomber = A group or gang in Zelda, called the Bombers (Marjoa's Mask)

Favorite smiley poke.gif

More facts about me!

- Wears glasses

- Addicted to computer/gaming hardware

- Complete geek

- A girl once told me if she had to pick between going out with me or this really gross pimple faced kid she would commit suicide by any means necessary

- Has a very low self-esteem, except when in the Swamp!

- Has short hair

- Favorite color: green

- Origin of Jedi220: well, I wanted to be a Jedi something, so I decided to look at the time....whadda know? It was 2:20 AM :D

- How I found the swamp: I first signed up at jk2files.com, and realized after posting there that many people in those forums suck. I found JediknightII.net, and then signed up so I could review downloads. I went in the forums, got lost in the valley, and found my way to the friendliest group of ppl on the net.

And why do you people think leXX put shade? :D

- My favourite colour is blue

- I am pretty ordinary looking

- I am very rarely angry or spiteful or cruel towards anyone...a lot of my friends say I'm the nicest guy ever:Dhehe

- I am not good-looking at all:(though I don't refer to myself as a geek

- I have spiked hair, though it is way too long right now lol

- I always wear nice clothes...I hate looking scruffy lol

- I am a perfectionist...which you can probably tell by my proper spelling and neat signature

- I am a very neat person

- And I need a g/f:(everone says I'm nice yet I have absolutely no luck with girls:(...

Originally posted by Jedi220

- A girl once told me if she had to pick between going out with me or this really gross pimple faced kid she would commit suicide by any means necessary

At least your not getting that! I am :(

1. Erm..my My favorite color is Dark Green(Ironically, I hate light green).

2. Aparently I have been called smarter and even more mature by my age here, but I dont act anything like it in the real world(Although I am popular..meaning that I have a few friends:p)

3. Very very very shy..

4. I am hiding my geekiness by not talking much(and when I do talk and get some faces I usually get out of trouble with a shrug or small joke(That usually ridicules me)).

5. I think LeXX is a big fat women with 3 cigurates in her mouth(no offence..)

6. Girls actually dont walk away from me(Infact, most dont mind talking to me, and a few that act like my friend).

7. I have a speech problem(R and Sh) and I have an attention-laziness defect.

:D

Originally posted by Darklighter

I have a best mate in my year who is a lot like me, and last year I was so quiet when I hung around with him that they called me his 'shadow' lol...though now, everyone says I hav so much more confidence, they are getting to know the real me...I'm becoming my own person:)

hey, I never noticed you before! :D

Archived