Home

Lost Cause, Part III

MJ

Part III of the critically acclaimed Lost Cause series is now online, and is titled 'The Saga Continues to Continue...'

No picture for it yet, sorry. I'm struggling just to finish the parts on time!

Then again, I'm sure there's many people who aren't missing the picture. :)

See if you can count the voices (I, 8 of 12) am doing in this part. There's three. Three? Errrr... yeah.

You got it ALL mixed up. The link that is. And it's not the first time either!!! Geez, can't you get the links right???

Sorry. Just annoyed coz my server's slow.

And can you list out the cast of Tierra De Los Muertos and Lost Cause? I know that you did the voice of Red Encion and See Creepio.

yes I tried several times

and kept going to part two.

me thinks when you wake up,

seeming as it 7:30am in Ozzieland

you need to tweak the link.

in other news today the money order

is in the mail, now we'll see how long

it takes a letter to go from

Toronto Canada to Australia.

*and Sanspoof my message thingy is broken

I am not getting any PM's go to my links page

in my site and contact me through email

sinistereggplant@hotmail.com

I have your Sanspoof avitars ready to go

and send to you.*

Ah. Sorry about that. Changed everything but the link, eh? No, it's not the first time. I updated this at around 1am, I'm only human. Despite outward appearances.

Yep, I did the voice of Creepio. And Tomas. Had a great time doing Tomas.

Although technically Tomas doesn't count as 'the three' because he's not in this part at all. Well he doesn't speak, at least.

Stormtroopers are funny. :)

Yes, I did Vapour as well. How in the hell did you pick that out? Hope I'm not losing my acting touch. :confused:

Glad it's growing on you, Metallus. There's still much more to come, so I hope it grows on somebody out there!

Rabbit, you're right on the ball with the voices. The stormtrooper voice is done by Stanley Brain, who does the voice of Number Two.

A new part goes online every week. Generally I try to have it up by Tuesday. It's late this week because I have too many assignments and ran out of sound effects. It's finished now, will be online tonight. Promise.

Archived