Home

WIP carbonfreeze2 shots

Livingdeadjedi

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Not even a mention of my name? I feel so used lol.

Sorry people the site went down briefly but should be up soon (30 to 45 mins time). I am still adding the rest of the screens and the links are to be found on the main page.

http://www.geocities.com/grey_fox_001

Go to the Carbon Freeze part and select a button to see the pics. Oh and enjoy :) .

Let's face it guys, ,LDJ is THE mapper for this game. Heck... as good as the upcoming DOTF V2 is gonna be, ,it wouldn't have gooten that good without his work to build from. ALL BOW TO THE MASTER!

:)

Oh, and should I mention I've been playtesting this as it's been progressing.... nah. :)

Excellent, the scale seems quite a lot larger than before.

You probably mentioned this in the other thread but please include bot support (The main issue I had with the original beta map).

P.S. Have you included the verticle sliding doors on the lower level? (i.e. the ones that Luke steps through that shut so fast they look like they'd sever you in two!)

Looking forward to this release :-)

Monsoontide

Yeah ive included those doors. Quite a few of them in fact on the route from the chamber.

Ive managed to make the Tube appear in the correct place

but because film is made up i had to work the tube for the REAL world HEHE

so its quite a walk from the carbon room but there nothing to be done for that.

And on ya way you can look at the nice texturing on the tube :D

Ok progress report :D

Well ive made the gantry area now. Just awaiting textures for some parts of it.

Meanwhile ive made 70% of carbon room and its looking perfect. Slight changes from movie on the walkways so it plays better for Bots, but the blue fog ive got really gives it a moody atmosphere =]]]

and the carbon machine works. with steam and all turning on when your lowered. One thing it doesnt freeze you, but then im a map maker not a scripter :p

I really need someone to think of a way to make a stand off shader of some steam, so the steam is a texture and not an Effect

might look kinda crappy though, but i cant add steam thats on all the while as the FPS drops to 5 :mad:

Oh it looks nice with steam but ya cant move LOL

Archived