Home

I Need A Clan!!

Arreat

WELCOME WELCOME WELCOME WELCOME WELCOME WELCOME WELCOME WELCOME WELCOME WELCOME WELCOME WELCOME WELCOME WELCOME WELCOME WELCOME WELCOME WELCOME WELCOME WELCOME WELCOME WELCOME WELCOME WELCOME WELCOME WELCOME WELCOME WELCOME WELCOME WELCOME WELCOME WELCOME WELCOME WELCOME WELCOME WELCOME WELCOME WELCOME WELCOME WELCOME WELCOME WELCOME WELCOME WELCOME WELCOME WELCOME WELCOME WELCOME WELCOME WELCOME WELCOME WELCOME WELCOME WELCOME WELCOME WELCOME WELCOME WELCOME WELCOME WELCOME

WELCOME WELCOME WELCOME WELCOME WELCOME WELCOME

UHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

WELCOME WELCOME WELCOME WELCOME WELCOME WELCOME WELCOME WELCOME WELCOME WELCOME WELCOME WELCOME WELCOME WELCOME WELCOME WELCOME WELCOME WELCOME WELCOME WELCOME WELCOME WELCOME WELCOME WELCOME

TEHEEEEEEE

:laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

That's weird. A greeting card that repeats everything that was written, like "WELCOME WELCOME WELCOME." Kind of funny for a welcome, eh Father Torque?

.....I was laughing. Don't take it as an offense, Father Torque.

The edit button is your friend! :aobi:

Why would i take it offensive????????????????????????????????:confused::confused::confused: Taht is how we greet people here in Seattle J/K but dang its cold over here we are expecting a ton of rainy days this year just like a few years ago when we set the US record for most rainy days in a year. I have one more thing to say

Enough with the "Welcome" 's already!

-:aobi:

ok to popular demand Colonal Sanders is back in town ieieieieieieieieieieieie whoooooooooooooooooooooooooo yipeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee horay for the red wight and blue"i dont know the rest of the words uahh na na na na na na na na nuh nuh nuh";) ;) And know im back from across the street ohh just walked in here to see that hungry look upon ya face you think id talk a long time you think i would kiss my chicken goodbye think id crumble you think id lay down and eat greens o no not i i will survive as long as i know how to eat chicken you know ill stay alive "i rememberd the real song by heart *choke choke i mean by chicken baaaaaaaaaaaaaak

(i got 10 free chicken sandwiches at BK because whenever you bak you get 25 cents off the price it was 1.00 $ so i must have bak'ed 40 times

yeah whoooooooooope happy trails "hooray for Topshot he is gonna change his avatar na na nu na na naa nu nu na na nun naa naa na na na na"boom boom chi boom chi he will he will change his avatar boom boom chi boom boom chi"i am startin to clap what will you change it too huh huh huh:bounce1: :bounce1::clap2: :clap2: :kisses2: :kisses2: :laugh6:

Archived