Home

Desktops vs. Laptops

JediMasterEd

Originally posted by Jatt13

I agree, if they can get all the memory and extras of a desktop onto a laptop, then let it come! that'd be great. expecially if they can match the price of a desktop with equal specs.

Now that's what I'm talking about :D! It will only take a while before it all comes down though :cry:. In the mean time, there should be longer battery life by then :D. I doubt Desktops would be replaced as they are cheaper and still would in the long run when laptops have the great features of one. I'll be waiting though :lol:.

i dispise the size of laptop screens...i hate how when the sun shines a certain way you can't see. I hate the little keyboard. My bf and I used to play our GB and he would take the Desktop and I would get stuck on the laptop. I hated it. Even with a mouse connected to it...the screen was too small. It had to be tilted a certain way. They are nice cuz they are portable but that's about it.

Originally posted by Darth_Rommel

I'd really hate to have to use that sensor pad thing (that replaces the mouse) full time. Portability is NOT worth it if it means I'd have to work with that thing!

It's not that bad if you're just doing regular stuff, like surfing the web.. You get used to it. But it's utter crap for gaming.

Archived