Home

WIP Episode I Obi-Wan by Tex360, Arco, NeoMarz1, and Myself

Toonces

• Replies 489
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Maybe if you contact the modeller who made the Aayla model; and see if they can do some alterations to make a Male Twi'lek. Then hopefully someone can do a reskin of the model to make good old Bib Fortuna :D

No word from Toonces for a while. :(

Good things come to those who wait ;)

Originally posted by Maester Windu

I think there are regular ones in SP, maybe it was on an easier difficulty but i defintely remember my first fight with a reborn was the normal orange one, i think there was a cutscene just before you fight it.

You are talking about the bespin air vanes where you say "i sense a disturbance in the force, but theres something strange about it" then the reborn says "you will die" fight fight fight "he looked and fought like a jedi, but his power felt so warped"

Originally posted by Toonces

Release is imminent.

Should be within the hour (it's 4pm here now)

Good news Toonces :)

I just have a few questions:

• Is Mars' skins of the Obi model going to be included like his work on the Kit Fisto model?
  • Is Arco's SP reborns / desann skin pack going to be released at a later date or with the MP model?

That's all I can think of for now.

Good work :)

Originally posted by MasterKoon237

was that supposed to insult me or go waaaaay over my head,or am i taking this to personally(I hope the 2nd or 3rd)?

LOL

Heh, based on the :p and the fact that SpYzer is around here quite a bit, I would say that he is just joking.

So, yeah... you're taking it too personal ;)

Here we go Toonces, here we go! CLAP CLAP

:lightning

Ok, I have been coming to these forums for a long time, but have never felt the need to actually post here. I find the people quite entertaining enough. Anyways, Toonces, I love your work, its great. I am a huge fan of almost all of your projects, but (this is where the hatred from others will come in) I would prefer you not tell us a date at all instead of setting wrong dates and times.

Alright, I'm setting a final date, this Sunday at the LATEST all three will be out I'm going to try and release them one by one starting tommorow, but they will all be out by Sunday at the absolute latest (hopefully sooner)

That really got my hopes up. I understand that there are problems to be encountered, that is expected, but this afternoon your post within the hour post and then your need more time post really made me wonder. I am just learning not to trust your word, I feel it would be better not to set a time at all, and just let the people not worry about it. Or set a further date that you know you can make. Just my two cents.

Archived