Home

Petition for an EXPANSION PACK!!

StarGuy

i highly doubt some raven employee comes here to check these forums out anyways...but whats the harm? :p

We want an expansion pack to JK II! Quake III had one, RTCW is getting one, why isnt the other big Quake III engine game getting one!?!? NOW NOW NOW!

signed,

wassup

Originally posted by Eek Kyth

Uhm....... JO hasnt even been out for a year, isnt a bit early to release an expansion pack?

Not really. Mysteries Of The Sith, the expansion for Jedi Knight, was released about a year after JK. Which means they were working on it for quite a while. So it's not unknown. :)

IIRC, MotS came out just four months after JK's release. Although also IIRC, its development time-frame closely coincided with JK itself.

To the person above who doubted that Raven/LEC members visit the forums, you must be new around here, because prior to and immediately after JK2's release, we had several prominent JK2 developers and the webmaster of LEC's site posting in our forums with some regularity.

Now, to my knowledge, none of them have posted openly here in a long time, but I haven't been here every day, so I can't say that with 100% certainty. They could always be lurking, after all...

That said, I'm sure they don't have the time to read and consider each and every post in every forum here at JK2.net (like anyone person could!) as they do have better things to do, but that doesn't mean they don't on occasion.

Originally posted by Kurgan

IIRC, MotS came out just four months after JK's release. Although also IIRC, its development time-frame closely coincided with JK itself.

To the person above who doubted that Raven/LEC members visit the forums, you must be new around here, because prior to and immediately after JK2's release, we had several prominent JK2 developers and the webmaster of LEC's site posting in our forums with some regularity.

Now, to my knowledge, none of them have posted openly here in a long time, but I haven't been here every day, so I can't say that with 100% certainty. They could always be lurking, after all...

That said, I'm sure they don't have the time to read and consider each and every post in every forum here at JK2.net (like anyone person could!) as they do have better things to do, but that doesn't mean they don't on occasion.

I wish one of them would at least answer your questions on bot commands in the multi forum.

Archived