Home

Notre Dame

Old_Ben

Did any one watch the Notre Dame Boston College game. That was awful. I thought that Notre Dame could go all the way to the national championships, but it's gonna be hard with a loss. I just hope they can go undefeted the rest of the year and have Miami or mabey Oklahoma lose, but that's very unlikely.

Yeah, I watched it.......I was sad. Hoping for a miracle year from ND and look what happens.....:(

You know it's not the first time that BC has spoiled ND hopes of a nat'l title! There have been several times from 1993 or 94 I think all the way back to when Doug Flutie played for BC, he just took the hearts out of ND and served 'em on a platter!

The most important thing for me is that hopefully, these writers and such will realize how over-rated Miami is.....man I hate Miami (sorry, if somebody does, I just don't like em) :indif:

HAHA screw the stupid Fighting (read: Drunk) Irish! I hate them anyway. They even came in with old jersies hoping to dispell the demons of their huge loss to BC so long ago. Hehehe

I however was crushed when my team Virginia Tech was beaten :( That sucked! Now their only hope is to beat Miami, which they might do. Miami is weak against the run and VTech has the untouchables!

Some other notes:

The whole BCS thing is crap

The Trojans have an unfortunate name

and Penn State gave lost its spark when Arrington and Brown left

adios see ya next time on sports chat!

Archived