Home

RPG: Enemies of the Force

Keiran Halcyon

A long time ago, in a galaxy far, far way....

STAR WARS

Enemies of the Force

It has been more than 50 years after the Battle of Yavin. The NEW REPUBLIC managed to defeat the Yuuzhan Vong and restore its glory.

The Jedi have became again the backspine of the galaxy, bringing peace an justice one more time. But new enemies arise, Jedi are being assassinated for over the galaxy, with no clues left behind.

SUPREME JEDI MASTER LUKE SKYWALKER is trying to gather a group of the best men from the New Republic and the Jedi Academey to unflod the mystery of these new foes which could bring down the balance in the galaxy.....

A background of stars goes down as Yavin IV appears.....

(interior of Yavin Jedi Temple)

Luke Skywalker was nervous. That could be not good news for the mission.

- 'No one has yet arrived Mazar. I'm stating to think that these Galaxy, who owns us a big deal, is again running from us'.

- 'Don't say that Master, if we lost our touch withing the galaxy, we would be doomed again'. Mazar said.

- 'Yeah i know, i just hope more people have arrived. What do we have? A pair of Jedi Knights and Untried Jedi'. Luke looked pleasantly to Mazar. 'You'll do well, don't worry. But where are the Soldiers, Smugglers and Bounty Hunters?'

- 'I think they will come soon, master'. Mazar tried to calm him.

- 'I would like to go with the Group, but with my age and the many young padawans in the Academy, i can leave'.

- By the way, How is Ben Doing? He will make the Trials very soon, isnt he?'- Mazar asked, trying to change mood.

- 'Yes, he is nervous, as everyone is, i think he will pass the trials.'

-'He has to do, he always tries not to dissapoint you :)'.

- 'And he rarely does, but i have to be exigent with him, due to his potential, and our familiy failures. I dont want another dark Jedi here, so we have to be very cautious.'

Mazar nodded. Since the foundation of the Academy, several students have fallen prey of the Dark side of the Force, Master Skywalker being one of them. It was good that there has not been anyone since 20 years.

A loud sound was heard outside.

- Do you hear, that Master? Maybe someone has arrived.

- Yes, it could be, Lets go to the landing pad to check.

They stepped out of the room and went to the hangar. A cheerful battered blue R2 unit followed them.

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

*Two men walk off the transport. One of them is an old man, whose body whirrs as cybernetic machinery moves his damaged limbs. The other is a young man, barely 20, who bears a resemblance to the older. A guard greets them*

Guard: General Starkiller! It's an honour!

Deac: At ease, soldier. I don't do fighting anymore. I'm just seeing my grandson off...

Guard: Yes sir!

*Deac turns to his grandson*

Deac: Now, Furro, make the family proud. You're our first natural jedi, and if your father were still around to see this day he'd be proud. Come, let's go meet your Master.

*Rey Adi Seyah stands outside the Temple next to his speeder. The Zabrak stares at the planet Yavin with a faraway, troubled look in his eyes. He turns as his acute hearing picks up footsteps and voices.

His vision shows a black-and-white image of Deac and Furro. Rey smiles as he moves to greet them*

Jedi Master Luke Skywalker arrived to the Landing Pad.

- 'Good to see you again, general Starkiller, Skywalker greeted. - So this is your grandson, Welcome to the Jedi academy Furro, I hope your time here helps you. Mazar, show Furro his quarters.'

- 'Yes, Master'. Replied Men'Ma.

Rey arrived.

- 'Mmm greetings Rey, so you were theo ne who arrived yesterday night'. Skywalker looked amused. 'You thought you would be unseen? I hope you have come to fullfill your training...'

*Jedi Temple walkways*

- 'Hhh...hi, Furro isnt it?' Mazar ackwardly asked. 'My name is Men'Ma Mazar, I am from...well hehe, here :). I'm 19 and i was just invested Jedi Knight the other week. I havent seen much action you see! But i hope that in this mission i manage to do something.... Well how about you?'

- 'I hope we see some action soon, hehe.' Mazar said 'Look we have arrived. Here these are yours quarters. They are not very much, but i hope you will feel confortable. If you have problems or need to ask something, Master Skywalker's Quarters are in the Center of this Plant. C YA'

Mazar left Furro in his room, and went to another walkway. He saluted some Jedi in his Way, then went to see his frined Ben.

*door opening*

- 'Hi Ben, are you coming with us?' Men'Ma saluted.

- 'Sadly, i'm not allowed. My father thinks it is to dangerous for me, and furthermore he says that i must prepare for the Trials.'

Ben Skywalker mourned.

- 'That's sad news, indeed. Maybe next time you will, as a Full jedi Knight :)'. Mazar tried to give hope to his friend.

- 'Then noone will stop us!' :D :D , Ben joked.

- 'Wait. Your Father is calling me via the Force. What would want the old man now?' :D

- 'I dunno, but i suggest you not to be delayed, May the For be with You, Mazar'. Ben said

- 'and to you Ben' Mazar farewelled(?).

Mazar left the room and went to the landing pad running. He didnt used to therce to run, because of his mentor's, Jacen Solo, teachings. The force is not to be used coldly. 'It's part of you, not a tool', he always said.

Mazar finally arrived.

- 'Hi.....Master.' Mazar managed to say due to his hard breathing.

- 'Hi again, Mazar' Skywalker greeted. 'I have made you come here becasue i want to give you your first mission. I want you to take a look on Rey Adi Sellah. Try to see if he is coming to trin again. I asked him directly, but didnt answered. You are didmissed.' Lauke said.

- 'Yes master, Goodbye Master'.

Mazar left the hangar searching for the misterious being.

- 'MAZAR WAIT!'- Skywalker shouted.

Mazar returned quickly.

- 'Yes, master?'

-' There is not time, i have felt a thremor in the FORCE. THe group must leave right now. I'll send new poeple who arrive here with you. Now get all the group and leave. Jedi Knight Valin Horn will be your leader. Farewell and May the Force be with you.'

-'Same to you Master, I will not fail, i promise'.

- 'Beware of the Dark Side, Mazar'

- 'I will Master. Bye Master.

Mazar left in search of his companions.

Valin Horn joined him in the walkway.

-'Master Skywalker Has told me. Come on.'

They arrived at Furro's quartersand knocked the door.

- 'Ok, now that we are all here, lets go to the landing pad.' Mazar continued 'New members will be sent by Master Skywalker. Let's go'

They all ran off to the hangar.

- 'This has to be a joke!' Mazar said shocked.

- I'm sorry but it isn't. This will be our transport out there. And old battererad Corellian YT-1300, with one modification: two quad laser guns similar to the Myghty Solo's Millenium Falcon. We don't want to attract attention, so that's why.' Horn replied.

All the group looked embarrased

- 'Well, come on soldiers, enter now. GO!' - Horn shouted.

They entered the freighter. It was not a mess, in fact. All the interior looked in good shape, but with these ships, you wnere knew...

Valin Horn ordered tasks.

- 'Mazar and me will be in the ****pit. You Furro take the upper gun and you Rey take the lower one. Dont need to stay ther if there is not a fight so try to look in the main computer for clues on what we are looking for. Understood? Any questions?'

Rey: Did we miss the debriefing? Or was that a privilege only granted to Horn and Mazar...What are we looking for? Why don't we want to attract attention?

*frowns* I came here because I wanted to work with Jedi...but this whole setup seems the work of a clueless Padawan...

:mad: - 'HEy are you calling me...' Mazar bursted

- 'Stop, Mazar. Those are not the was of a Jedi' - Horn answered

- 'Yes, master...' :o Mazar gave a hard look on Rey.

- 'You have been not debriefed on the mission because we didn't have time to'. Horn started to explain.

- 'We are going to the Planet Ord Mantell. A pair of Jedi have just dissapeared there. We plan to go there unnoticed - that's why we have this ship - and see what information we can gather. That 's all you need to know right now. Understood?, OK then, get to your places, we are going to jump to hyperspace in a min.' Horn said.

They all rushed to their sites. Then the stars became lines and they entered hyperspace.

*Furro sits in the mess of the ship, with a mug of juri juice and singing to himself*

999999999 bottles of beer on the wall, 999999999 bottles of beer, you take one down and pass it around, 999999998 bottles of beer on the wall

*It's going to be a long trip...*

- 'Fasten your seatbelts!, we are jumping out of Hiperspace in two mins'. Horn yelled.

The lines became stars and they made it.

Suddenly laser bursts appeared everywhere.

- 'WHAT'S THAT!'- Mazar asked

- 'Isn't it obvious?! We are being attacked!, everyone fire at will!' Horn ordered.

The battered Corellian ship exploned in a star of crimsom darts.

The enemy was a heavily modified and strange looking imperial destroyed of any kind. its green shoots passed nearby the YT-1300.

A new breed of TIE figters, that looked like advanced TIE drones, with three wings, were approaching to make a kill.

- 'Mazar, try to make a kill with the c ockpit gun and concussion missiles. Rey and Furro do the same with the Quad guns. I'm trying to land on planet and make a surprise for them'- horn said :D

• 1 month later...

((ACK! I forgot about this RPG O_o))

Rey: They picked the wrong ship to attack. *Rey clambers down the ship's hatchway and seats himself in the lower gun turret. He closes his eyes and lets the Force flow through him. He takes the turret controls, ignoring the ancient targeting computer, and aims for the nearest oncoming fighter*

*The remainants of the Old Loyalist Empire, Celebrates a wake of the death of their formor Emperior Irvine Cracken. *

*A man in his mid twenties sits with a glass of champaine, still full, with his head down. A freind walks up.*

Jango Dorcan: "Man, I'm not sure you took it this hard when your father died. How ever you also took it not soo good when your aunt died either... Come on, the Empire won't want to see a frowned Emperoir at his Cornation, now will they?"

Ferran Cracken: "Yeah true... Although I wish my cousin was here too. He took it hard as well." *cough*a character for cracken *cough* *Raises head, and sighs.* "Yet again, most people forget how unnoble our family was."

Jango: "Yeah, my father was a spy for the jedi, whom was supposed to assasinate your grandfather, but go stuck in the Seperatist surpreme council!"

Ferran: "Heh, true. Your right." *stands up.* "I need to look my best..."

*Ferran strightens out his suit. He takes a fork and clings his glass to make a toast.*

"Nearly a half a week has past sense I layed down my father's twin blades on his resting body, and I still morn. Now I have the repsoniblity and at my Cornation, my strength will only show that I came from a strong family, and strong ability to control my leadership."

from the crowd raising his glass above others: "Long live the new Emperior!"

*Everyone in the room clings glasses*

@Kerian: same here :D

Deac: Also (which i'm sure you'd have a say in it, due to you having 'deac' in this one... :) ) :D

@Redwing: oops, heh, forgot :)

Name: Jango Dorcon

sex: Male, duh. :)

Bio: Son of Ravan Dorcon. After Ravan Is exopsed to the fact that he was an assassin for the republic. His position in the Seperatist Couincil was terminated. How ever He'd worked long enough to have quite a bit of money saved up to have a life. :rolleyes:

Now Jango, is a trained Jedi like his father, and is the right hand man for most of Farren Cracken's affars.

----

Name: Farren Cracken

Sex: only with women err... Male.

Bio: Son of Irvine Cracken, and nephew to Alys Cracken and Irvine Cracern. *c8 plot twist :D*

Heir to throne of the Loyalist Empire, now that both Irvines died of natural cuases, to same with alys.

((OOS: Scar: I know one thing, there isn't two warring factions of Imperials anymore ;) so no Loyalist/Separatist stuff - no three nations - just the Remnant, and Republic controlling the galaxy.

By the way, didn't you read the rules...?

It has been more than 50 years after the Battle of Yavin. The NEW REPUBLIC managed to defeat the Yuuzhan Vong and restore its glory.

The Jedi have became again the backspine of the galaxy, bringing peace an justice one more time. But new enemies arise, Jedi are being assassinated for over the galaxy, with no clues left behind.

(...)

You can be a Jedi Knight or padawan, or whatever military thing you want. We are creating a commando of jedi, smugglers, soldiers, bountyhunters... all alligned-allied with the New Republic.

No Imperials...))

*Rey blows away the first leading fighter* Mazar, Horn, Starkiller, do you recognize this breed of fighters? *fires again, hitting another fighter, blowing a wing off and sending it spinning*

yeah, but there can be still a few planets that are under control of what is left from the loyalists? ^_^

*Jango and Ferran leave.*

Jango: "Ferran, you still seemed troubled..."

Ferran: "True, how ever my resolve is still the same."

Jango: "Still remorsing? Even after a toast like that?"

Ferran: "Yep. A few planets to honestly rule, isn't much at all."

Jango: "Well, at least it'll be easier, then to forcably overwhem a ton of planets and think you can rule them, while they create militaries of their own to combat yours..."

Ferran: "Well that was my great-grandfathers mistake."

Jango: *laughs*

Ferran: *sigh*

*they continue off...*

Havent you studied?

'These are the last breed of TIE Fighters the Empire managed to design. They are like the TIE drones from the Battle of Calamari years ago, when the Emperor was reborn. They have three wings a la TIE Defender and they are not piloted by sentiens beigns. There must be a control ship near here so watch for it!' Mazar explained.

'Mmmm i wonder who is the owner of these. Last i heard the Empire Remmant and the Chiss' empire were allied to the Republic. It must be someone new and crazy...' Valin Horn said, thinking alou

ZAP ZAP BANG BOOOM!!

'Yeehaaa, that's one more less!- Mazar cheered. 'Valin any luck locating the Control ship?'- He asked

Not yet. Darn these guys have a good computer!- Horn looked stressed.

Archived