Home

RPG: Enemies of the Force

Keiran Halcyon

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

* Jedi? what Jedi? :p *

'Ok, let's see how much time we have...uh-oh, Mazar, What time is it?- Valin asked with a puzzled face

'1300'- Mazar answered

'Phew, i'm relieved now, my stupid clock stopped. Well we will not met our contact in one our i thoug we were late but it seems we are not' :D - Horn said Joking . and failing miserably. No one laughed and Rey stared at him.

'Ok, ok let's find a Cantina i'll buy you all a round and explain the mission a little bit more...- Horn invited

'Well i think i can use some fun, but let's find a decent place i d not like dark places with creepy patrons and music' - Mazar said.

'ok let me see my datapad... here it is called the 'Dagobah's hut' seems nice isn't it? it has four lightsabers.. that's something...' Well. let's go'- Valin said

The restaurant was near, they did not had to take a cab. The streets were full of people and anyone noticed the casual clothed men walking for it. (we have casual clothes ok?)They arrived in few minutes.

'Well at least inside it doesn't stink that bad- Mazar noted.

'Let's take a sit and order a light meal'- Valin said

The got one in far from the center of the room, but they had a wide angle to look.

'Well as you know we are in Ord Mantell, in the city of Ord Servill and waiting for a contact. We are looking for two missing Jedi. They are Silvi Amed and Wil Joon (i'll post bios of them later). They were in this planet. looking for the same - other missing jedi, when they stopped to report. They were working with a new republic spy team, the 'Trickies', wich also lost some members. Our contact is one of them, i never met him, but i have this holo of him'.- Valin showed the others the recording, a tall dark haired man that looked like a panther in his movements, the quality of stealth. We are here to gather information, find our frineds and if we can stop these murderings. Any questions?' Horn asked.

Half way through his meal, Kamor took out a datapad and typed in a few keys. Then he bite his lip. They all knew he was looking up beings, mechines, conditions and animals that had a reputation for hiding from and/or neutralizing Jedi and the datapad was hooked up to both the old Order's main computer found in an old building, the Imperial library and the New Order's main computer. He found a few files of interest. "The Crystal Star files, The Vong Files, Esalamery, Dowsnd, and other creatures against the force: The perfect guide, How to hid from the force: a guide of protection from Jedi and Sith." (I never saw the names in person, so don't abuse me) He then switched to the old Imperial library. "Just files on Esalmery and clones." He then switched to the old Republic/Jedi libraries. "NOTHING! Besides on clones."

Kamor put away his Datacard and took out a lightsaber unlike any other they had seen. It had several smal holes around a larger one. He took off the metal grid and ajusted some pieces and put it away. He then took out a Holocron Crystal and examined it for a while before puting the crystal away. "Can't find a buyer or a proper energy channel." (These facts may prove important in the future).

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Kamor ignored the strangers remark for this very gun had ended the life of 1,469 vong and

even more imperials. Instead, he leaned forward. "I've recently been exploring the outer rim and I found a strange thing.

I had just flown past the Marvor Starcluster when I began picking up readings of ion gases. When I went to check it out, a planet was there, several bernt-out engines. I investigated it. The natives called the planet Zonama and the intelligent, telepathic tissue on it is called Zecoat. I later looked up info on Zecoat on the Old Republic's Jedi Exploration files. Little is known about it but...a jedi called Vargar (linked to an assationation attempt several years ago) visited it and was captured by the Vong attacking it. Obi-wan Kenobi and Anikin Skywalker investigated and bought a ship from them but it was destroyed in a fight with rogue Republic troops and it then, jetted off into the depths of space. Its ship-making industries are supposed to be the best in the galaxy. They use alive material on their ships like the Vong but its more like plants than Coral. They stopped making them after they left their realm."

*A group of individuals walk down the street, all equiping the same stormtrooper rifles. A fairly large precentage of them appear to be wearing a modified version of s stormtrooper suit, but the armour was more durable but fitted much looser then the old type, one more distinictive disciption was the armour was black. As the rest rest wore cloaks.*

((Not exactly sith nor Dark Jedi, hence they have no sabers...

and that also rules out them being Imperials :D))

Archived