Home

RPG: Enemies of the Force

Keiran Halcyon

In the midst of the battle, a strange looking ship seems to appear from nowhere. Sleek looking, it is still unlike any the Jedi have ever seen before. It stops midflight, and a flash seems to come from one of the viewports.

Inside the Corellian freighter, Valin Horn is fighting hard in his battle against the TIEs. Suddenly, just behind him, a weird green-skinned alien appears.

"Valin Horn?"

"I haven't got any time right now"-Horn

"This will only take a moment. I am Wowbagger, the Infinitely Prolonged. I would just like to say that you're a gutter crawling cur. Your father was a hamster, and your mother smelled of Elderberries. I hate you. Have a nice day." He then promptly vanished. The ship disappeared a moment later.

(OOS: Alright guys, here's the deal. I'm going to join this thread, but I didn't have an outright character, so I decided to get my foot in the door this way. Chances are, though, I will end up using a premade character, from a book, or perhaps a non-Cantina Katani. Anyway, in that last paragraph, I used parts from A book, a movie, and a video game. I will give 10 of these new points to anyone that can correctly answer where they were originally from.)

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

((Superthrawn, you just broke almost all the rules of this RPG. :p

Rules: as always-> polite, no superheroes, no SW main characters (neither EU), serious play (i mean do not make a silly story ), etc.

On the off chance that you haven't read the Source Book I'm not going to delete/move your post. Unless Keiran asks me to. Wherever he is. :p

Have a nice day. ;)))

Here i am :D

As i said, no strange things. Just create your character and we will pick you up next time we arrive in land.

WASS BOUM ZAP ZAP!

(bad sound)

'Uh-oh, there goes our com unit. Now we cannot contact our source in the planet'. - Valin Said

'I got it' -Mazar shouted - 'It is that battered lancer Class Frigate, we have to attack'

'Take it easy. Look battered, but they are not putting their

essential device in a piece of junk. Surely it heavily armored and armed' -Valin explained calmly - 'Rey, Furro drop all but 3 (that is 9) shadow bombs and us all try to take critic hits, ok? Come on, one, two, three!'

:mad: 'REY!, damnit! You could have asked before launching them. Shadow bombs are modified proton torpedoes. Assets: unnoticeability on scaners and more firepower. The 'bad' thing is that only us jedi can use them, becasue we have to move them! In what galaxy have you been lately? :rolleyes: ' - Valin explained.

'You should study more' Mazar stabbed out :D

One Shadow bomb missed by a few meters but the other hit directly in the ship. Lights inside it started to blink and faded.

The TIE stopped firing in a heartbeat.

'Well guys, lets destroy those uncrewed TIEs, then we use the force to create and ilusion - and cloak us- and land on the planet- Valin ordered.

'Yessir' -Mazar replied 'you heard him guys you'll man the turrets i make a swift pass and wea are done' :)

The Corellian started to drive toward the deactivated TIEs.

• 3 weeks later...

As they fought, they didn't notice the craft behind them. But they did, as its lasers punched through the enemy, TIE like objects. "Need a hand? If your in a mess, it serves you right for leaving me behind!" The twenty year-old voice said. "I am Kamor Katarn, grandson of Jedi Master Kyle Katarn!" Then the familiar (to us, not the charaters) shape of the Moldy Crow appeared, only now it was gold, had modern upgrades and the name on the side read 'The Golden Eagle'.

*A shuttle lands of Couresant. And whom steps out? Noone but Farran Cracken... He walks towards the Republic Council Chambers, but on the way he accidently runs into an unpredected individual...*

Farran: "Oh, I'm sorry Lord Deac I didn't see you there..."

I'm not sure what-ever or not I will seriously participate in the RPG, but i'll just put in filler... for the hell of it ^_^ heck i could eventually "run" into a main charcater that i'll use ;)

(empire ally, yes)

'Good to See you Katarn. (please post a BIO in the Source book) Well you arrived a little late :D but you can still help us finish off these disabled TIEs' - Horn said.

'Lets finish this target practice exercise soon, please i'm getting bored' :o - Mazar said, annoyed.

'Calm down Mazar we have to do what we have to. No more no less. I'm in Charge here, understood? - Valin pointed out

'Yes master, i'm sorry master (why everithing we youngsters do or say is always wrong? :mad: ) - Mazar replied.

- 'Wonderful' :mad: - Horn mourned

- 'What happens Master?' - Mazar asked

- 'I have just realised that with the Golden Eagle here we cannot go down the planet unnoticed... wait let's try something' - Horn switched on the com unit - 'Kamor, put your ship under ours and be ready for a tractor beam attach'

- 'Ah i see, i hope it works...' - Mazar sounded doubtfully.

The Golden Eagle moved into position and Horn activated the Tractor beam. Now the two ship were attached as one. Valin Horn switched off all systems.

- 'Mazar use that power to move the ship as you will with a shadow bomb while i cloak us with the Jedi techniques Master Luke taught us. Everyone else help us, we are going to need all your strenght.' - Horn ordered

All the Jedi put concentrated faces. The ships slowly started to fade and move. From inseide the c ockpit, the Planet Ord Mantell was becaming bigger every minute. In half an Hour they were crossing the atmosphere.

- 'There looks a nice place to land' -Mazar said

- 'Ok guys, there we go, Mazar better you land neatly, this pile of junk is our only hope to leave the planet' - Valin said

- 'I'll try my best..' - Mazar answered

- 'NO! Do or do not, there...' Everyone shouted

- 'I know i know... I'll do it' :p - Mazar joked

The two ships separated and landed with a small thump.

Everyone looked exhausted. Horn was the first to speak. - ' OK lest get those speederbikes and let's go to the the City of Ord Servill'

Kamor examined his bike. Fast...just not enough. He moved some wires to other places. There. Faster, deadlier...and more explodable. He boarded and moved off, waiting at the edge of the hill for the others. He needed a disguise. Because of his relatives he was well known. He doned a large flight helmet and changed the rest of his body with the force. "May the force be with us!"

"I've been to this planet before but not that city. I heard it is a popular place for the three eyed aliens who origonate from Malastare. Now, about these assasinations, could this be some new reward placed on our heads by the Vong? I heard a rumor that they are getting ready for their revenge...on us Jedi."

(Keiran -> i invented the city, in case you are wondering. Why that name? becasue Mantell is similar to Mantel (table cloth) in Spanish and napkin is Servilleta in Spanish ->servill :D

Lets forget the Yuzzan Vong, since we do not know if they left or stayed in the galaxy after the war))

'Well, I have been there, and not a nice place to take a walk' - Horn explained.

'This planet it a Junkyand' - Mazar said wrinkling his nose

'It is still a good place to find information'- Horn explained - 'Let's go our contact should be expecting us'

Archived