Home

The Official Complete Collection of AOTC:TC Work

Anakin

• Replies 132
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Originally posted by Emon

Anakin, you're building the singleplayer portion off the MP code like the DF mod, right?

Right now the only code being developed is some very very nice MP Gameplay, it will be mission based ... (have I said too much?)

SP production hinges indefinitely on the SP SDK release, which I personally, don't hope for. That's why I'm putting all my effort into MP gameplay, which will be very co-op-ish.

Anakin: Right now there's no description of gameplay on our site, so people don't really get the full picture of the 1337ness.

There's something in the oven at AOTCtc!

Hey, that's my hallway!

Don't worry, I be up in there with mah shader-magic next-step, while inbredyokel whips out the mad textures.

This Kamino Map has no less than 4 mappers working, at least 3 texture artists, and is competitive.

You get the feeling that the mappers are competing against each other for sexi-ness.

I'm less than happy with the way JK2 is rendering my lightmaps, so I'll have to fix it with shader-magic.

Hehe. Any time, Wudan. By the way, will you be using the Zam scenes? If so, will you be using NeoMarz's Zam Wessel? Or perhaps his rifle?

Also, are there any shots of Geonosis that you might have that we could take a look at?

And also...how will the single player game play out? Who will you be, what will the missions be like, etc? (I'm sorry if this has been answered before.)

I am coding for AotC, too. We're on to the next step, tho, and I can't really procede without a copy of Jaii's code. We need those forums back up so we can track bugs and start testing some things (which I won't mention here)

In any case, I'd love to help mapping as well, you are the map coordinator, tho, if you don't want me to map, I can stop ;P

In any case, now that I've got my lighting and crap figured out, I'm going to start pumping out more archi, and more gorgeous work, instead of just this one damn-tough-to-figure-out hallway.

Sweet merciful crap that looks nice. Awsome light work man.

Btw, I'm almost finished with the textures. I'll probably post them later tonight (if the site is back up). In addition to the new textures, all of the existing ones are much crisper and more accurate.

::edit:: Noticed one thing that was a little off - the corners of the doorways aren't rounded :) ::edit::

Yeah, the brush work doesn't do it justice, I was going to go over it and see what I could whip up for a map :) I don't know, though, I want to watch the frames, but technically, it's a smaller space and we'll portal this thing to hell and back anyway, so it'll be fine.

• 2 weeks later...

Hi guys

I know that the site is down, but we are having a little bit of fun re-jigging the site a little bit to make it easier and nicer to look and play with.

So that you all know, Iam hoping to re-open the site on FRIDAY so that you can see new screenies and a whole host of other wounderful things as well :)

Anakin

Archived