LiMP RABBiT

PS2, GC, or X-Box...  

7 members have voted

1. 1. PS2, GC, or X-Box...

• PS2
    • Game Cube
    • X-box
    • None of the above...

I have noticed that all these threads seem to all be battlefields between the minions (me included) of three powerful companies. Now I decided to ask you outright, which is best? Go on, get it all out of your system.

I think its the GC. Amazing console. Chase's post on "Is this a dead forum" was as sinful as... as... as greed, and stealing and all the things the 10 commandments tell you not to do all in one. Zelda looks AMAZING. GC isn't for kids. Just because all their games aren't dingy and filled with blood and gore and swearing and leathal weapons doesn't make them for kids. They are FUN. Thats far more than I can say for any Xbox games (bar Halo which is quite good). Mario Sunshine was also an amazing game, not a dissapointment as some would have you believe. And as for Nintendo hyping up all their games and then them being dissapointments, look at your big fat ugly mother of a console. How many games do you own that you play on a lot. Hey.

Xbox is for me, here's why:

8gig internal HD...no lousy memory cards (=1000 ps2 mem cards or about 32 GC 251 mem cards) and slooow load times (ps2) for me

700mhz processor...400mhz for GC....200 for PS2

seperate, custom-made Invidia garphics card.......GC nope...PS2 sorry

BIG controller (I have big hands, it's more comfy for me)

Halo, DOA3, Elder Scrolls : Morrowind, etc.

Originally posted by Darth Homer

BIG controller (I have big hands, it's more comfy for me)

It's strange, I have big hands yet I find the Xbox controller to be uncomfortable to the GCN controller. Eventhough the GCN controller is small I still find it better than the Xbox. My best friend has bigger hands than I do and he says the same thing... ah wellz.

Originally posted by Lynk Former

It's strange, I have big hands yet I find the Xbox controller to be uncomfortable to the GCN controller. Eventhough the GCN controller is small I still find it better than the Xbox. My best friend has bigger hands than I do and he says the same thing... ah wellz.

It's kinda crazy how different we all are around here........I have probably a little bigger than average size hands and I love the xbox controller.

I did buy the "s" controller as well(smaller version of the original one) because I know ppl don't like the size of the original one. But I don't mind it....

:D

Darth. You have me on a few of those points (memory cards bite the big one) but a fan such as myself cant stand idly by and let Xbox take the spot light.

1. GC has the fastest loading times from their special optic cds(not only have i read in mags but also witnessed it on the different versions of Timesplitters 2).

2. Just because Nvidia make a graphics card doesn't make it better (and the GC card is also custom built)

3. Xbox controllers. Well, if you ask me, id be surprised if slave drivers in Saudi Arabia weren't using them as we speak to force people into working.

4. Halo is coming out for the PC (and will probably be cheaper), Morrowind was available on PC earlier and cheaper. If you want my opinion on that, it bites the big one. I own it and it was fun for a while but... you know the rest.

Originally posted by LiMP RABBiT

2. Just because Nvidia make a graphics card doesn't make it better (and the GC card is also custom built)

It separates the graphics processing from the main one, which speeds up performance. And I found info on the GC's card AFTER posting, of course...my bad

3. Xbox controllers. Well, if you ask me, id be surprised if slave drivers in Saudi Arabia weren't using them as we speak to force people into working.

hehehehehe....I kinda like the long cords too... :evil1:

4. Halo is coming out for the PC (and will probably be cheaper)

well, since it was on the xbox first, that's what I got it for and now I prolly won't even bother w/ it in any other form...Halo 2 will be out next year, too

Morrowind was available on PC earlier and cheaper. If you want my opinion on that, it bites the big one. I own it and it was fun for a while but... you know the rest.

I had a friend w/ a beefier (is that a word?) system than mine and he said, "It runs like **expletive** on my machine." So, I figured that I'd get it where it was standardized and would run well...still a few bugs though.

again, these are my opinions on these things, don't take anything I say with too much seriousness....just ask Rhett about me, he knows.... :p

Archived