How often will you visit?  

17 members have voted

1. 1. How often will you visit?

• Much more than now.
    • More than now.
    • The same.
    • Less than now.
    • Hardly at all.

Well, I suppose that until the game is actually released, I'll be dropping by frequently to see the latest news or just to talk about SWG (since its the closest to the game I can get at this point). After the release, I'll be dropping by just as often, perhaps more since there will be much more to talk about....

Then again I might be playing so often I'll never open a web browser again.....lol.

:flamethro

The boards will become a lot more active after the release.

And sure the newbies will be asking the same question over and over again. And we will be here to direct them to the faq over and over again :)

But im looking forward to these strange creatures we call newbies, for they bring with them an enthousiasm never before seen!

For me to poop on!

Originally posted by Ascari

The boards will become a lot more active after the release.

And sure the newbies will be asking the same question over and over again. And we will be here to direct them to the faq over and over again :)

But im looking forward to these strange creatures we call newbies, for they bring with them an enthousiasm never before seen!

For me to poop on!

welll.. untill that time... we are all newbies :p:D

Originally posted by Jan Gaarni

Na aa, not in here we are. I refuse to be one. You hear me, I won't stand for it!!! :(

:D

lol.. we havent even played the game... i mean the beta testers are the real pro's at the moment....

the only thing we are not newbies of... is the knoledge before the game :D

Originally posted by Ascari

People people, as if you will pass the "trials"

It took Wraith years of hard work and dedication!

Im sure you forgot to mention whinging, begging, bribery, corruption, illicit favours, a box or 2 of choccy gnorts and all the other necessary sacrifices one must make to be made a moderator ;)

Originally posted by Dengar

Im sure you forgot to mention whinging, begging, bribery, corruption, illicit favours, a box or 2 of choccy gnorts and all the other necessary sacrifices one must make to be made a moderator ;)

Aren't those the "Trials"?

hmm...

lol.... you guys..... I SHOULD BAN THE WHOLE LOT OF YOU! :D:p

hehe....

I have gotten this job... for paying attention to all the threads, contacting moderators to clean up messes that members made.. and for being online like alll the time.

plus... i knew and still know a lot of the Super moderaters and admins.

Archived