Home

News!!

Wraith 8

:c3po: woo hoo!!! I finally made the website. I can not wait for SW galaxies to come out. I played AO for a week to get a feel for MMORPG and I can already see how crafting in SWG is going to be much more involved...none of this right click and a robot appears crap......

- Vega Cymru

(Droid engineer extraordinaire)

Originally posted by Thew Rydur

I was thinking we should have a symbol or ensignia or something like that. What do u guys think?

I would really love to get everyone thinking on the subject of a symbol / graphic identity for our PA. Come to think of it (and I know weve been down this road before:rolleyes: :o ) but do u think we will ever rename ourselves to something more 'starwarsy ' than ' The Ass. '?

I really hope that we do, what do u think gaalgoth, wraith?

PS Love the website, very good, clear and accurate info, easy to browse and well planned out, thank u so much wraith :D

Wraith,

Good job on the site bro! Thanks for the great ID card too :)

Keep up the good work and let me know if you need any help. I have designed a few websites myself and since im still in Afghanistan I have nothing better to do at night but play on the computer.

Originally posted by Kwok69

I would really love to get everyone thinking on the subject of a symbol / graphic identity for our PA. Come to think of it (and I know weve been down this road before:rolleyes: :o ) but do u think we will ever rename ourselves to something more 'starwarsy ' than ' The Ass. '?

I really hope that we do, what do u think gaalgoth, wraith?

PS Love the website, very good, clear and accurate info, easy to browse and well planned out, thank u so much wraith :D

I think the Associates works well, its pretty general and I don't think we're really focused in one area (crafting, combat, etc.).

Well, I do agree that it isn't very star warsy.....Perhaps we could be the Associated (insert whatever here)? As Thew stated we are an all-encompassing PA, so we can't do something like "The Associated Bounty Hunters" or "Associated Smugglers of Correllia". What do you all think?

well uhmmm..

im all out of name thinking for the time now :D but if you can get us a realy cool name.. and as Gall already sugested... make it a neutral kinda name...... then im all for it.

and for the symbol A.K.A LOGO! ..... same thing... maybe its easier if .,..... and that is IF.... we change our name first and come up with a respectfull logo later :-D

Archived