Home

Heh heh heh

jimmycracker

That's not the point,

To mark a point with an X, the point should be a treasure or sometin... or a chest with some ticket in it.

You could also point something with an arrow. Look at your windows for instance, what's that arrow called?

a pointer :rolleyes: you follow me, so it don't matter what you use, you could always point something or somewhat

Yeap Yeap, x's aren't use to mark points, they're used to mark spots. Dots are used to mark points, but the point itself doesn't have any dimension. Of course, the x is simply two segments, formed up of points, represented by dots, so ultimately the point of the dots is to make up the segments that form the x that marks the spot which contains buried treasure... least in this segment of the thread. And we come full circle...

Kryllith

A point is (as a noun):

An individual detail

The most important essential of anything

A purpose

A GEOMETRIC ELEMENT THAT HAS POSITION BUT NO SIZE

A particular place

A locality

A particular stage or degree

A sharp end (tip)

A projecting piece of land

A punctuation mark esp. PERIOD

A decimal mark

One of the divisions of the compass

A unit of counting (as in a game score)

A point is also (as a verb now):

To furnish with a point (sharpen)

Punctuate

To seperate a decimal fraction from an integer by a decimal point

To indicate something esp. by extending a finger, usually the index finger

To direct attention to <~out an error>

Aim, direct

To lie extended, aimed, or turned in a particular direction (FACE, LOOK)

SO NOW IT'S SETTLED

The answer to this question is something called logic. The reason that "monkeys don't grow beards" is because it's not in their genes! Their bodies and the way they grow do not require them to grow beards. That's like asking why guys don't frow beards until later on in life. It's because their body doesn't tell them to do that yet! It's just the way the species' bodies work!

New topic:

Name a word with no vowels.

Wait, I already know: "psst"

http://dictionary.reference.com/search?q=psst

Ok new topic:

When were wigs invented? Did they evolve from the word twig? I'm betting they did, because as you know, the Hamakaka Indians of 60 BC saw hair a sign of power and strength, and they tried to cheat the system by putting twigs on their heads.

Wig is a shortened form of the word "Periwig".

It is unknown when the first wig was invented, and all that we know is that the ancient Egyptians shaved their heads and wore wigs to protect themselves from the sun and that the Assyrians, Phoenicians, Greeks, and Romans also wore wigs sometimes, too.

Next question please...

:D :D :D

Okay:

Who the hell came up with all these 4th grade phrases and when:

Person 1: Hey, you!

Person 2: What?

Person 3: You have five seconds to get rid of it.

You know what I'm talking about. All these stupid phrases that when I was in 4th grade, I would hear every damn second.

Question 2:

Why do I keep listening to this?!?!

Question 3:

Why are all the ignorant highschoolers the popular ones?! (I don't want to be popular, of course, but it still drives me nuts)

Question 4: Wouldn't all the world's problems be solved if Earth got blown up by the Death Star?

Question 5: Who's better; God or doG?

Question 6: Why do we live to die?

Question 7: Why am I making this post?

Question 8: When would you rather die; at 2 or 90,000?

Archived