Home

Moves & Combos

TK422

Hi!, i´m new over here and i wanted to know how to do a few combos a saw.

There was one, that you jumped over the enemy and landed on him with de lightsaber pointing down

and was a cartweel that de Reborn do

Thanks

And scuse my enligsh i´m not familiarised to speak in enlgish

Hello and welcome to Lucasforums, the best place on the web to talk about everything the great George has created/influenced/been a part of :).

As for ur question, click here to find all the combos and moves in Jedi Knight II: Jedi Outcast.

Also, I believe the combo that u say is the yellow stance special, which is often referred to as the top-down hack or yellow DFA(death from above). to do this move, ur opponent must be directly in front of u, in the sight of ur crosshair, and at a close-medium distance from u. Once u have these prequisites u can perform this move by holding forward, then pressing jump then primary attack (usually Mouse 1). This is a good evasive move where u can surprise ur opponent and cut a good amount of his health and/or shields away.

hope this helped in some way.

Thank you, but thats not the move i saw

It was one that you jumped over the enemy and then land over the enemy holding the saber verticaly down

i know that you have to do it in the yellow instance, because, i made it, Don't ask me how, but i did it

the only mod i'm using is the Enyak Mutilate mod, and i believe that one doesn't includes changes in the moves.

I'll try to get some screenshot so all of you could see it

and It isn't DFA move, it's different, i don't know how to describe it

it's like jump high over the enemy and land crouched over him, holding the saber, pointing down, not slashing

It was one that you jumped over the enemy and then land over the enemy holding the saber verticaly down

I know that the (SP) NPC Luke bot holds the saber between his legs pointing down sometimes just like you described. I played the Sp "ladder" alot and add npcs like Luke Jan etc... and the Luke bot always uses that move. I have never seen it used in MP.

However, in Jediplus mods(for MP) txt file it describes the "purple stance Specialmove" as a vertical downward stab.

I could never pull it off though and never seen anyone else pull it off either.

Archived