Home

A certain DVD...

Count Dooku 2

It's been one hour since I purchased "Star Wars: Episode II - Attack of the Clones" on DVD from my local shop (which I love for opening so early), and I've already watched the final lightsaber duel and most of the deleted scenes. I have come to the conclusion that...

THIS DVD IS THE MOST AMAZING THING SINCE THE "STAR WARS: EPISODE I - THE PHANTOM MENACE" DVD AND IS WORTH COMING OVER TO GREAT BRITAIN NOW JUST TO BUY IT A DAY EARLY BECAUSE IT IS PERFECT, FROM THE ACTUAL FILM TO THE MENU SCREENS!!!

To sum up in two words: bloody amazing.

All I have to say is "Shush! Shush! Shush!" I don't wanna hear about it. It's bad enough I won't be able to get the Special Edition of Lord of the Rings for a couple weeks (maybe I can rent it :)), but I don't need to have the Star Wars DVD ruined for me. :p

*covers his ears with his hands and shouts, "LALALALALALALALALA!"*

Kryllith

• 2 weeks later...

i was watching epII today i saw an extra in the outlander club that looked a lot like the 'woman in the red dress' from the matrix, she had the same hair and dress only it was green, has anyone else seen this? i'm sure it's the same woman

THE MATRIX DO4SNT SUCK, YOU SUCK

YA .......... YA!

DONT MESS WITH MY MATRIX ITS LIKE THE DVD

THAT IS ALMOST AS COOL AS THE STARWARS MOVIES

HEY HERES A THOUGHT!!!!!!!!!!!!

WHEN ALL EPISODES ARE REALEASED IN THE ONE BIGASS DVD PACK, THINK THEY WILL HAVE THE GOOD OL' XMAS SPECIAL ON IT?

OYA ANYONE KNOW HOW TO VIEW THE BLOOPERS ON DVD AND THAT SHIAT

Originally posted by Count Dooku 2

It's been one hour since I purchased "Star Wars: Episode II - Attack of the Clones" on DVD from my local shop (which I love for opening so early), and I've already watched the final lightsaber duel and most of the deleted scenes. I have come to the conclusion that...

THIS DVD IS THE MOST AMAZING THING SINCE THE "STAR WARS: EPISODE I - THE PHANTOM MENACE" DVD AND IS WORTH COMING OVER TO GREAT BRITAIN NOW JUST TO BUY IT A DAY EARLY BECAUSE IT IS PERFECT, FROM THE ACTUAL FILM TO THE MENU SCREENS!!!

To sum up in two words: bloody amazing.

Yeah, it is. Here's something that you might have missed:

Pop in Disc one and go to the Kamino Options menu... that small fight scene is sooo cool....:)

Archived