Home

Question about "BIND" command??

FuLong

• 7 months later...

bind x "+attack; wait; -attack" a basic explanation is, +attack is telling the program to attack(in this case swing a saber) wait is some kind of delay although im not sure exactly how long it delays. - attack is for stopping the + attack(like 1-1=0) otherwise your character will NOT STOP ATTACKING! AND MAKE DARN SURE U PUT THE COMMAND IN RIGHT OR UR SCREWED. IVE LEARNED FROM THAT MISTAKE., IDONT WANT ANOTHER NOOB SCREWING UP THEIR GAME BECAUSE OF ME!!!

If u need more assistance e-mail me at nirvana_nevermind@badtzmail.com

it was a coincedence being here so e-mail me

I've got this set: Bind . "npc spawn reborn; npc spawn rebornacrobat; npc spawn rebornfencer; npc spawn rebornforceuser; npc spawn rebornboss; npc spawn desann; npc spawn tavion"

that is always fun, esspecially when you spawn all the jedi also.

(jedi, jedi2, jeditrainer, jedif, luke)

lol, at leastu guys dont bitch about things like this like others in the other forum...they say binding a kick is cheating....i say, my ass. first of all in v1(unupdated) all u had to do was run up and press jump ONCE. so now just because that i told someone how to bind kick instead of having to jump twice, besides when ur right next to someone and u walk towards them then jump....it kicks them. Remember that u pressed jump once. I wounder why people arent complaining to raven about that. oh well thats all i have to say.............GAMERZ FOREVER!

Archived