Simpsons/South Park/Family Guy?

Elessar-Eärfalas

which one?  

36 members have voted

1. 1. which one?

• Simpsons
    • South Park
    • Family Guy

i pick family guy here is the reason i chose.

auctioneer: who would like a super-ultra-mega deathray? enslave the world for only $200

baby ( can't remember his name): *waving hand madly in air* i do over, over here.

auctioneer: oooooooook how about $100

baby: *wavin hand in air worse than before* OVER HERE I DO< OVER HERE

auctioneer: alright enslave the human race for FREE, and if no one bids on this it will be incinerated.

baby: *waving both arms in air* I WANT IT OVER HERE........BEHIND THE FAT LADY

auctioneer: oh well, incinerate it boys.

baby: drat, once again foiled by my small stature.

i love that episode, i was bustin a gut laughin so hard. and that may not be the exact lines but it's as good as i could remember it.

Originally posted by MysticSpade

i pick family guy here is the reason i chose.

auctioneer: who would like a super-ultra-mega deathray? enslave the world for only $200

baby ( can't remember his name): *waving hand madly in air* i do over, over here.

auctioneer: oooooooook how about $100

baby: *wavin hand in air worse than before* OVER HERE I DO< OVER HERE

auctioneer: alright enslave the human race for FREE, and if no one bids on this it will be incinerated.

baby: *waving both arms in air* I WANT IT OVER HERE........BEHIND THE FAT LADY

auctioneer: oh well, incinerate it boys.

baby: drat, once again foiled by my small stature.

i love that episode, i was bustin a gut laughin so hard. and that may not be the exact lines but it's as good as i could remember it.

his names Dewey

whats your name sir.......

hmmmmmmm pea-tear griifen......DAMN IT!

I picked Simpsons, South Park, while funny is quite twisted and stupid. Family Guy is hilarious but it just can't compare to Simpsons quality. (Simpsons is also like the longest running sitcom/cartoon of it's type, I think it's now 13 years and counting :D)

Anyway, the funniest quote I can remember from Simpsons, this late at night:

Carl or Lenny: Hey Homer, aren't you a little worried about that rattlesnake attached to your wrist?

Homer: Nah, he'll let go in an hour or so. Tsk, tsk, snakes, nature's quitters.

:D

In my opinion, this is not even a contest.

The Simpsons runs the full spectrum of humor. From the absolute zany, to the most intelligent witt and the most bare bones, matter of fact sarcasm of our realities... the show is just so damn good.

It pushes just about everyone's buttons and just does whatever it can to be funny. The level of satire that they usually have also would exhaust Dennis Miller's Jedi Library of reference.

Family Guy had some moments (I liked Norm McDonald as Death) , but I can't even compare them to anything of what The Simpsons have done.

-nomad

Please bless this rocket house and everyone in this rocket house.

Screw Flanders

Archived