Home

Ep2 Mistakes!

leXX

here are some i found excuse me if you heard these already

In the arena fight scene Senator Amandala climbs to the top of a large post to escape a menacing insect-like creature. She cries out in pain when attacked with a chain by this creature. The chain leaves a mark on her back. In later scenes in that same arena, she doesn't have the mark. It just disappeared!

Just before the giant catlike attacks padme she is wearing a dress uniform, immediately after the creature claws her back she is wearing a tank top. If the creature just scratched her at the back then why is her uniform so neatly cut all the way around. I guess Lucas thought it would be cool to show some skin. I agree with him, though

When Obi-Wan enters the bar and meets the big Dexter guy with 4 arms wait untill they sit down and start talking- once they do pay attention to the background behind Dexter. Sebulba will run into the booth- cool, then watch again because Sebubla will do it again! He will do it the same exact way! Behind Obi-Wan there is a Greedo! Cool huh?

When Obi-Wan talks to the old woman in the universal library, she is smiling in the close-ups, but not in the wide shots.

When Obi Wan sends the message for help to Anakin and Amidala, Amidala presses a red button in order to transmit the message to the Jedi council. A minute later she presses the same red button in order to view a map of a galaxy, without first doing anything which might be expected to change the function of the button.

Directly after the scene in which Anakin is getting directions to the Tusken Raider camps from the Jawas, it cuts to a shot of a huge rock spire on Geonosis. It starts at the peak and the camera slowly works its way down to the bottom, where Obi-Wan Kenobi is. About halfway down the spire, there appears to be a man (or something humanoid) standing on a ledge (It's fairly small, you really need to be searching for it). The spire seems to be a CGI (Computer Generated Image), I wonder if Lucas had a friend who wanted to be in the movie and they pasted his image on the rock or something... All I know is that there appears to be someone standing there.

:D i didnt find them they where on a bunch of sites i found

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Yeah most of those are CG and a few more. There's a lot in the Arena and when fighting Obi-Wan on Kamino. In the Kamino bits, Obi-Wan's CG most of the time too!

Yeah I forgot about Padme's button thing. I did notice that.

Another bit I don't like (but isn't necessarily a mistake) is during the funeral on Tatooine. In the first wide shot you can see Padme's ship but no Artoo, then after a couple of short speeches, suddenly Artoo has gone all the way from the ship to the farm in a couple of seconds. And the editing around this bit is a tad annoying, because we see Artoo get Obi-Wan's message, then we've got the scene with Padme and Anakin in the garage, then another scene I think, then the funeral. Maybe the time is a bit jumbled but it still seems like Artoo took a couple of hours just to figure out how to get out of the ship then he trundled over the sand in 5 seconds flat.

Originally posted by Boss

When Obi-Wan enters the bar and meets the big Dexter guy with 4 arms wait untill they sit down and start talking- once they do pay attention to the background behind Dexter. Sebulba will run into the booth- cool, then watch again because Sebubla will do it again! He will do it the same exact way! Behind Obi-Wan there is a Greedo! Cool huh?

He is not sebulba. And there are at least 2 dugs when obi wans sits. Not mistake in there, i think.

Archived