Home

Girl Problems

Reborn Outcast

Okay, here's a little something I've learned. If you're starting to like someone at all, and think you have a chance: go for it. It's better to try asking them out and seeing what happens before you're like totally in love with someone only for things to not work out. Waiting results in a broken heart my friends. Like this last girl I took out on a date for example: I didn't hesitate to ask her out when I felt that I liked her, I just did it. We went on a date, didn't click, and have just decided to stay friends instead. I'm moving on, and we're both somewhat happy. A time before that though, I liked this girl, and I just kept my feelings bottled up for a very long time to where that if it wasn't love, it was the closest thing I've ever felt to it. Things didn't work out for us, and I had to move on from these feelings that I had felt for a very long time. Not as easy to do. I hope this make sense, but for some reason I feel like I'm blabbering. My point is: If you like someone, don't wait to take a shot at them. Don't worry about the results, just do it. Don't wait to ask them out, cuz it can hurt even more when rejection time comes.

Originally posted by ET Warrior

I think almost all dating in high school is just for the experience. To learn how to meet and talk to girls and learn how to nut up and ask them out, and how to behave when with them.

Wha!? How dare you confront me with reality?! :xp:

Originally posted by JandoFett1842

Just go for it, whats the worst that could happen, total rejection and embarrassment infront of hte whole school (JK). Back when i was a freshman 2 years ago, my best friend got to go to the Junior-Senior Winter Formal cuz he asked out the girl several weeks earlyer! GO FOR IT!

Actually, that's pretty bad. Definitely the worse that could happen!:eek:

Archived