Home

Got my xbox!

Rogue15

Got that sweet $200 bundle. be warned, if you want to get it thinking u can keep one of the games and trade the other...you can't, both games are on 1 cd. :/ but they're pretty cool games. :) jet set radio future is awesome and i'm getting used to liking Sega GT 2002.

• 3 weeks later...

Awsome, welcome to the club. I just got my XBox about a month before the bundle started, but I got the DVD package for free so at least that is cool. I know your going to enjoy it.

I have the following games....

Halo

Morrowind

Madden 03

NCAA FB 03

Project Gotham Racing <-- I won this one in a drawing at microsoft presentation.

Its not much, but I recommend all of them. Give them a look at.

• 2 weeks later...

Morrowind rocks, and I think there is a lizzard looking race. I have forgot, have not played in while.

I grabbed a copy of mech assault, and did not like it much. I am a fan of the mech warrior games, but I was dissapointed. I thought it would be more of a simulation than what it was, so I traded back and got a copy of Hitman 2. It was fun and great graphics, but not what I was looking for.

I alread have JO for PC and I got a copy of Splinter Cell for XMas. My new game library has expanded to this (in order that I got them)....

Halo

Morrowind

NCAA FB 2003

Madden 2003

Project Gotham Racing

Splinter Cell

NHL 2K3

NCAA CB 2K3

NBA 2K3

Hitman 2

I recomend any of these titles.

Archived