• Some days I just want to stay in bed
    • I get by
    • It’s alright
    • Could be happier
    • I very happy
    • I love life, it\'s great!
    • Other

Originally posted by Ratmjedi

Another issue of mine is AFJROTC. If you didn't know that is my life in High School. I am one of the top cadet's in the Corp and I just have so much to worry about. We just got a new Colonel a year ago and he just messes up so much. Make you feel like he is pushing people away and making them not intrested with the program. Then there my friend who is the Group Commander, basically the cadet that runs the show. He really doesn't know what he is doing and is losing a lot of respect cause of it. Then there is another friend who is up for the position in Jan. He's a good guy and all but when it comes to people liking him everyone hates him. He has a lot of good idea's and what not but people don't respect him cause he is so annoying. I am always caught in the middle with him bitching and complaining to me. I could go for the position and hopefully get the Corp up and going again and make it something that people want to be apart of. I have a lot of people's respect cause I am a easy going guy and I can be cool but also get the job done. My Sgt. want's me to get it cause he know's that people will respect me and I can get stuff done while at the same time doing it in a good way. I really would like to have the position but the thing is that I am not sure if I can manage it. I have been mostly in Leadership positions where I commanded but really didn't deal with paperwork and that kind of stuff in the Corp. I don't want to let down the legacy that was put before me when I was a Freshman. I want to make sure that when we the Class of 2003 leaves that we are able to leave people in charge that are compitent and know what they are doing.

ROTC stressful???

Paperwork???

WTF???

we have NJROTC and alls we do is march watch war movies play basketballs and if you want to you can work out so its filled with people (mostly freshmen) and its and easy A

and there is no way that I can complain about my life because there are so many people that have it sooooooooo much worse then I do so im fine

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Originally posted by Hellfire Jedi

I've felt complete crap lately. I feel like hurting myself, in horrible ways. I took a knife today and put it to my wrist, I didn't cut myself but I really was close to it. I've been extremly depressed lately, and no one to talk to.

uhh, dude, thats not right, you need prof. help, and medication, like, now... there is absolutely no reason to be harmed or killed unless your in a complete vegitative state, witch is still wrong. you'll see absolutely no smilies or sarcasm here because you need to save your life.

Originally posted by Loki GM

ROTC stressful???

Paperwork???

WTF???

we have NJROTC and alls we do is march watch war movies play basketballs and if you want to you can work out so its filled with people (mostly freshmen) and its and easy A

and there is no way that I can complain about my life because there are so many people that have it sooooooooo much worse then I do so im fine

Well you must have a easy JROTC then.

AS 1: (Freshman) They mainly marched because it helps with building teamwork and to get them disciplined. They also get to learn about the history of flight and all that good stuff, we also started learining the fundamentals of leadership so it wasn't really hard. PT was also every two weeks.

AS 2: (Sophmores) They learn the about why planes fly and that stuff, get a little more into leadership skills, and march still but not as much emphasis. You also can apply for a job now and actually get some hands on leadership skills.

AS 3: (Juniors) They learn about the space program, get deeper into mangaging and leadership skills, still march but really that much.

AS 4: (Seniors) Now we get to learn about survival skills, and actually manage the Corp so cadet's are actually runnning mostly everything.

And by paperwork we have to fill out weekly reports and what each section is doing, inspection forms, stuff like that. Also performing our jobs like a team commander, person in charge of personel, etc.

But now my life is carefree and I don't have a lot of responsibility's.

:lsduel::duel:

Well, i'm doing pretty well, except that my norwegian/maths teacher is a complete jerk...

He probably has an IQ below 70, and he's gonna get us trough the exams :p

the best thing right now is that i have premiere tickets to the lotr:rotk! :D

but until that i have lots of school stuff to worry about, but i get by...

yes, we have the most horrible teacher ever:( last year, we had a teacher in Norwegian that drove us veary hard, and everybody hated her. But now we have the most incompetent teacher that exist, and everybody in class misses the strict one. otherwise, my Lifes pretty OK, exept for the fact that we have projects in 5 different classes at the same time INCLUDING tons of homework. (its an evilconspiration, you hear me? no seriously, it is.)

Archived