Home

Kamino Cloners CIV

JediLoaf

• Replies 264
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Oh, come on. "Doesn't look right" isn't much of an argument. It's a game, and more importantly, it's based on fictional characters in a fictional universe. And if they don't look right to you (even though nobody's seen them holding blasters... I think), LA's art department will probably make them look right somehow.

I think that in GB2, the Mon Cals should be a part of the Rebellion and/or the New Republic. I don't think they should be the ground troops, but perhaps when you select a large airborne craft, it will be a Mon Cal flying it.

By the same token, you could have some Sullustans in the fighters, Wookies as troopers, and so on...

Who's up for multi-racial civs?

Yeah that would be cool. Why would you want it secret? I think of the existing civs only Rebel Alliance would be multi-racial, but laser-troopers, X-Wings and Y-Wings at least should be humans, because those units were solid parts of the Alliance when there were basically only humans in it (Battle of Yavin).

And don't use EU to tell me there were plenty of other races in the rebellion at that time, I'm going on what I saw in the movies. Besides I'm still all for a sullustan A-Wing pilot or a Dresselian Grenadier.

Archived