Home

Metroid Prime

<Im Yo Pusha>

You can freeze, burn, electrocute or just plain blast your enemies away. you have four different ways of viewing things. Through your visor, through your scanning visor (looks the same but for a little scan window), with your heat vision visor and with your x-ray visor. Really cool.

One of my favortie things is how much detail went into making it seem like you're in her suit. If you blast something close to you, the light reflects on the inside of the helmet and you can see her looking around. If you go into water and pop out, water sheets off your visor. If you walk into a misty/cold place, your visor fogs up. If it's raining, you get hit by rain and if you look up, you get hit by a lot of rain. :)

The physics are great as well. And using the grapple is possibly a little to much fun.

I love Prime. My favorite weapon is the Super Missile. Here's why:

Alright, I finally meet the first Metroid in the game. ****, eh? Anyways, I recieved a hint to just shoot Power Beam shots at it, and if it latches on to you, go into Morph Ball and drop some bombs. Repeat. Anyways, I was doing that against the Metroid.

I say "**** This." and Super Missile it. Its gone in a puff of smoke. I tried it on more Metroids, it 1 Hit Ko'ed them. I took Three out at once like this!

And I was worked up and preparing for a bunch of difficult battles!

Originally posted by ZorakBrak64

I love Prime. My favorite weapon is the Super Missile. Here's why:

Alright, I finally meet the first Metroid in the game. ****, eh? Anyways, I recieved a hint to just shoot Power Beam shots at it, and if it latches on to you, go into Morph Ball and drop some bombs. Repeat. Anyways, I was doing that against the Metroid.

I say "**** This." and Super Missile it. Its gone in a puff of smoke. I tried it on more Metroids, it 1 Hit Ko'ed them. I took Three out at once like this!

And I was worked up and preparing for a bunch of difficult battles!

Welcome the swamp ZorakBrak64. It's a great place to be and let me the first to give you a warm welcome. The people are great and it's addictive to be here so there is no escape!:D

BTW: I love Metroid Prime. But right now I am playing Metroid Fusion. I highly recommend this game to anyone that has game boy advance. Metroid Prime has very good graphics for GC, possibly the best I've seen on GC to date.:)

Archived