Home

Bigfoot Died November 26th.

Jatt13

That's tragic! I mean that guy had to carve all those feet, and now it's just given up just because he died?

I mean all that time hand-carving all those feet, and just give it up cause someone dies? That's almost an outrage!

Heehee, I had a strong suspicion it was all a hoax, I figured someone was sitting in a cabin hand-whittlin feet and then walking around with them strapped onto his own. Then stupid teenagers went out and made video just to play a joke on everyone else.

Oh well, it's over. :(

*sigh*

I noticed what could almsot be supposed a contradiction in the article -

“The fact is there was no Bigfoot in popular consciousness before 1958. America got its own monster, its own Abominable Snowman, thanks to Ray Wallace,” Mark Chorvinsky, editor of Strange magazine, told The Seattle Times.

Implying that if it wasn't for Ray Wallace, there would be no idea of Bigfoot existing whatsoever.

Jeff Meldrum, an associate professor of anatomy and anthropology at Idaho State University, says he has casts of 40 to 50 footprints that he believes were made by authentic unknown primates.

“To suggest all these are explained by simple carved feet strapped to boots just doesn’t wash,” Meldrum said, noting 19th-century accounts of such a creature.

Chorvinsky says those early reports were mistakes, myths or hoaxes.

But wait...Ray Wallace hadn't made the hoax originating the legend yet...so where did all these people get the idea (separately) to hoax it?

*shrugs* I don't really know anything about it. That's just what I thought of from reading the article. :D

Archived