Home

housing

Lord Helmet

first of all it gives something to do...for example decorating it..you can put items there so YOU don't have to carry them you can store your pets there...or you could just havea couple friends over without anyone interrupting you or distracting you...i think it will serve as a place where you are safe from ANY harmif you only let your friends in...

Well once again I am basing this off knowledge of previous games they made and we will be able to chat no matter where we are either thru direct tells or thru guild/pa channels. Talking wont be an issue, but we need to get people in the PA so we can talk easier thru the PA channel.

Originally posted by Wraith 8

well ill be later on Corellia then most of you... ill start on Naboo.. and hopefully i will make a name for us there and some money... and then ill come to you all. i hope some of you have a bunk extra :D

Maybe I could help you out over on Naboo with making a name and all, since I'm gonna start there too.

well i was think of starting on tattine(spelling) basicly bc i was hoping to have an easy way to get combat skills since im hoping of going in that direction also i like the kind of ruggid life there it sould be interesting so if youd like ill try to spread the name there too but 1 thing if anyone would like to help me plz do thats all

Originally posted by Wraith 8

well ill be later on Corellia then most of you... ill start on Naboo.. and hopefully i will make a name for us there and some money... and then ill come to you all. i hope some of you have a bunk extra :D

youll be more than welcome in my home wraith and that goes for anyof you who aint startin out in correllia i would join you on your quest but i have wanted to go to correllia for too lonmg and im not gonna pass up the chance :D

You don't necessarly have to build your own house in order to store your items. I think, and I'm underlining think here, that I've read that, not only can you be allowed by the owner of the house to enter, but also drop items there.

But don't quote me on that. It's prolly me dreaming stuff again. :D

Archived