Home

Frank Hubert's Dune PC game HELP ME!!

Hellfire Jedi

I am on the first mission where u gotta bombard that harvester and well....I use the dagger untill i get to the ship i use the gun only when needed. But i always run out of ammo when up agaisnt the same 2 guys. Well most the time the same 2 people kill me. I can't get close enuff to hack them up but i can't.... Any help here would be scwingin..

I hate those guys they sit there shooting me i try to hit them when outta ammo it dun work :(. Thanks in advance i will love any help. BTW there is the first part u gotta run from the huge ass gigantic Sand Worm awwww hell that was hard hehehe but i beat that part after a couple of trys. I got to the mission right after to bombard the Harvester of spice... im rambling :confused: So thanks in advance for ANY help.

Hellfire

Originally posted by TheHobGoblin

Sry no help. I have the Dune 2000 and I never bothered to play it. It's my only christmas present I never really bothered using. THing seems like command and conquer.

But you should really check out the music in that game - very good IMO.

Originally posted by whitedragon

well theres supposed to be more ammo on the harvester so just look around. its a really fun but really short game.

btw i thought the running from the sandworm was really fun but it was hard at first. you just have to know where to step

I did look around in the harvester i find ammo i use it cuz they always seem to see me when im hiding i got past the first wall by clinging then rolling overwhen there not looking. I use the ammo on the harvestor quick because of that reason. And when i am near to get some the bloody little %$@&ers kill me

Archived